AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Details | Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form | YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Apply
The YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme has been began by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh with the intention of offering help to the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, advantages will be offered to the girls of the poor neighborhood of the state & Women of Kapu category of 45 years and above will be offered livelihood opportunities by growing the commonplace of dwelling. Under the AP Kapu Nestham scheme, Kapu girls will be offered financial help of Rs 15,000 per year. For this scheme, Rs 1101 crore has been permitted for allocation to Kapu girls. It is being advised that so far 3,30,605 beneficiaries have been helped by this scheme. [Also Read- Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2021 | AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme]
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
All the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state who had failed to apply under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme In the first part or were not ready to apply due to any other purpose, the Andhra Pradesh government has began the second part under which they can get advantages by applying in all the schemes. The Andhra Pradesh government has given a second probability to the girls to apply under the Kapu Nestham scheme. Those eligible application who had missed out on the advantages of the scheme in the first part can avail the advantages by turning into half of the scheme in the second part. Under this scheme, an quantity of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the financial institution accounts of 95,245 girls beneficiaries so far.
Under this scheme, there is a provision of giving 15,000 per year to Kapu girls for a long time. In this article, we will provide you info about online application, eligibility and required documents for this scheme. [Also Read- YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021: Beneficiary List, Online Payment Status]
Kapu Nestham Scheme Update
All those applicants who missed to apply in the first part of the scheme can get the advantages by applying in the scheme in the second part. The AP government has given a 2nd probability to the state girls to get advantages under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, Those eligible application who missed out on taking the advantages of the scheme in the first part can avail the advantages by turning into a half of the scheme in the second part. Under this scheme, an quantity of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the financial institution accounts of 95,245 girls beneficiaries so far. Under this scheme, the state government is offering financial help of Rs 5000 to girls for 5 years. The beneficiaries embrace YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme communities. A complete of 3,30,605 girls have been benefited so far from Scheme.[Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2022: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
Highlights of AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched For||Kapu Community Women|
|Start Date||twenty seventh November, 2019|
|Approval Date||twenty fourth June, 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Women of State|
|Benefits||Financial help to girls|
|Category:||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Kapu Nestham Scheme
You all know that the Chief Minister of the state has decided to start the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022, under which the girls of the Kapu neighborhood have been began with the intention of offering the advantages of this scheme. Provision has been made to provide financial help to the girls of Kapu neighborhood under this scheme through the state government. The most important goal of starting the Kapu Nestham scheme is to provide financial help to the girls of the age of 45 years or above of the Kapu neighborhood, so that all of them can Live their life well. The opportunity for financial help at the price of Rs 15000 and commonplace of dwelling has been elevated to Rs 75,000 per year under the scheme by the state government. (*15*)
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Many advantages will be given to the girls of the state through YSR Kapu Nestham Yojana, some of which we have given below.
- The profit of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme will be given by the state government to only those girls of Kapu neighborhood who are 45 years of age or above.
- Under this scheme, financial help of Rs 75000 will be offered through the state government at the price of Rs 15000 per year.
- To take benefit of Kapu Nestham Scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant’s checking account to be linked with Aadhaar.
- Under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme by the state government, an quantity of Rs 75,000 will be available from March 2020 to March 2024.
- Women of Kapu neighborhood have been allowed to provide help of Rs 15,000 per year for a long time.
- Slaughter financial savings have been carried out for the economic steadiness of rivals from March 2020.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women applying for the scheme should have a place with a group of Kapu neighborhood.
- Only individuals dwelling below the poverty line can take benefit of this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant’s age should be between 45 to 60 years.
- Applicants whose household is half of government consultant or retired individual will not be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should not have their personal two wheelers, as they will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme applicants whose household has Xi, Auto, Tractor will be eligible under this scheme.
- If anybody in the applicant’s household has not paid income tax then they will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants whose month-to-month income should not exceed Rs 10,000 for rural areas and Rs 12,000 for city residents.
- The whole land of the households should be under 3 sections of wetland land or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of both moist and dry land.
- Families in city areas who have property of not much less than 750 sq. ft. will be eligible for this scheme.
If you need to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022then you have to complete the documents given below.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Procedure
If you need to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. After this, the residence page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the residence page of the website you have to click on the button “Download, A brand new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to download the application form by clicking on the download link.
- Submit the form by getting into details of your personal info in this given form.
Check YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Navasakam. After this, the residence page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the residence page of the website, you have to click on the choice “Know Your Secretariat” from the menu bar. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to search the identify of the district and click on the link given in front of the district identify.
- After this, discover the identify of your board and the secretariat code will be displayed in front of you.