UP Lockdown Curfew Pass | UP Curfew E-Pass Online Registration | UP COVID-19 Pass Apply | Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass Status Check
Coronavirus an infection is growing very fast in our nation, to scale back which our nation’s Prime Minister has introduced a 21-day lock down. In view of the 21 days lock down applied by the Prime Minister Government of Uttar Pradesh For citizens of the center state Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass facility has been began. This UP Curfew E-Pass Arrangements have been made for every family to have entry to every day requirements. Through this, only Vastu homes like grocery / milk will be delivered to the needy and UP Curfew E-Pass Through this folks can also go out from important work. Friends, if you also need to get your e-pass made, then read this article of ours until the finish, we have given all the data associated to it in this article. [यह भी पढ़ें- मुख्यमंत्री युवा स्वरोजगार योजना 2021: UP Yuva Swarojgar Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
UP Curfew Pass 2022
The number of corona contaminated sufferers is growing quickly in the nation. The central and state governments are working at their degree to deal with this state of affairs. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has applied a 21-day lockdown throughout the nation. After asserting a 21-day lockdown through the central government, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has issued a notification for all important Service. UP Curfew E-Pass So that it is easy for the general public to entry all the important Service in the occasion of lock-down. Under this, the service supplier can entry all the important Service at your doorstep even in the occasion of lock-down. [यह भी पढ़ें- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता एवं आवेदन की स्थिति]
Overview of Uttar Pradesh E Curfew Pass Yojana
|scheme title||Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass|
|initiated||By Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||state service suppliers|
|toll free number||1076|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
reply State curfew e-Near Of the revenue
- According to the Government of Uttar Pradesh, all the grocery merchants, milkmen in the state Uttar Pradesh Curfew Lockdown E-Pass can apply for.
- Through this, service suppliers will not face any downside in delivering important Service door-to-door.
- Under this e-pass, grocers, milk sellers, and chemists can register themselves for house supply of items to folks in the state.
- For the comfort of citizens, the helpline number 1800-180-5145 has also been issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, on which you can take any variety of help.
UP Lockdown Of During e Near Of For Available District
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Kanpur City
- Kanpur Dehat
- gautam budh nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
UP Curfew E Pass Of For Online registration to do Of Process
if you UP Curfew E-Pass If you need to register, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about Uttar Pradesh government official website will go on. After this the house page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the house page of the website you will discover Apply e Paas Click on the choice. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you have to enter your mobile number on this page, now an OTP will come on your number and you have to enter it.
- After this your corona virus curfew e-pass online registration form will open.
- In this form, you have to enter all the data requested, and you have to submit To click on the button.
- After you click on submit, your UP e-pass registration will be accomplished.
- After this, your data will be verified by the government and you will be given an e-pass.