TS Aasara Pension Application Form | Telangana Aasara Pension Amount | TS Aasara Pension Scheme Details in Telugu | Aasara Pension Application Online
Many other schemes are began by the Central Government and the State Government to support the poor and weak citizens of the nation, equally Telangana State Chief Minister Through Shri Ok. Chandrasekhar Rao, TS Aasara Pension Scheme has been began, under which the citizens of Telangana will be given advantages to Live well. The fundamental goal of the state government to introduce Telangana Aasara Pension is to provide financial help for the each day minimum wants of the economically weaker sections of the state, aged, widowed, destitute, AIDS sufferers, weavers and tribal class needy. Under this scheme, the age limit of senior citizens of the state should be between 58 years to 65 years. Under this scheme, the pension quantity of the citizens has been elevated from Rs 200 to Rs 1,000 and the pension quantity of disabled eligible citizens has been elevated to Rs 1,500. If you need to take TS Aasara Pension then read our article until the finish. [Also Read- Telangana COVID Pass: Registration, Application Form, Status Check Online]
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2022
The Telangana government began the Aasra Pension Yojana in the year 2014 to help all the destitute folks including the widows of the state, HIV sufferers and many others. in view of their life’s problems. The government is now renewing the scheme once more in the year 2022, through which the quantity of TS Aasara Pension has been elevated. Under this scheme, the state government will have to bear an extra burden of Rs 12,000 crore yearly due to an improve in pension in all classes. The Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme was the pre-election promise of the political occasion, now the Chief Minister, Shri Ok. Chandrasekhar Rao has accomplished. So if you need to apply for this scheme then you have to go to its official website [Also Read- TS DEET | Digital Employment Exchange of Telangana Online Registration, App Download]
Overview of TS Aasara Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||TS Aasara Pension|
|Launched By||CM Ok. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled, Old and Widow Women|
|Benefits||Financial help on month-to-month foundation|
|Category:||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Objective of TS Aasara Pension
The fundamental goal of the Telangana government to launch the TS Aasara Pension scheme is to provide help to the economically weaker section of the state of Telangana, tribal class, AIDS victims and the disabled to ease their life’s problems, For which the Chief Minister of Telangana State has lowered the age limit along with the improve in the quantity of pension of eligible citizens of all lessons. Telangana Aasara Pension will profit 24.21 lakh eligible citizens of the state. One of the targets of starting the TS Aasara Pension Scheme is that the senior citizens of the weaker section of the state will not have to rely on anybody else to Live their lives and they will be in a position to easily meet the wants of their lives through this pension. [Also Read- TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Registration, Track Sand Order Status]
TS Aasara Pension Telangana Details of Revised Pension Amount
|Beneficiary Category||Old Pension Amount (Rs.)||Revised Pension Amount (Rs.)|
|Old Age Pension||1000||2000|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Aasara Pension Scheme
Different eligibility criteria are prescribed for totally different teams of beneficiaries, which is available under the Telangana Aasra Pension Scheme:-
For Old Age Pension
- Only the citizens of the economically weaker section of the state can take benefit of TS Aasara Pension Scheme.
- If you are from Telangana and you need to take advantages, then none of your household is getting the profit of this scheme already, as only one member of a household can avail outdated age pension. Women or males can apply for this.
- In the occasion of any unofficial occasion, a girl headed by a male above 65 years of age can apply for an outdated age pension.
- The outdated girls and males applying for this scheme should be more than 65 years of age or equal to it.
- Aged, landless agricultural laborers, porter, porter, rickshaw puller, hand cart, fruit / flower vendor, snatcher tanner, rubbish picker, destitute, destitute and other rural or city areas month-to-month without any discrimination in Telangana Aasra Pension Scheme Pension advantages are given.
- Only Telangana elders can apply to avail this scheme as per the instructions of the Telangana government.
- The weaver must be over 50 years of age.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and weak tribal teams.
- Only one member in a household can avail pension.
- By occupation, a particular person should be in weaving irrespective of rural or city areas
For Disabled Person-
- An individual of any age can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
Required Documents For Telangana Aasara Pension
- Bank Account Passbook
- Post Office Saving Account
- residence certificate
- Email ID
- IFSC Code
- aadhar card
- age certificate
- income certificate
- passport measurement photo
- Mobile Number (for OTP)
- SADAREM Certificate in the case of individuals with disabilities 40% or above and 51% with respect to the listening to impaired.
- Disability certificate in case of incapacity
- Xerox copy of registration in the Cooperative society of Toddy Tappers.
- Weavers should submit a Xerox copy of registration in the Co-operatives society of weavers.
TS Aasara Pension Online Application Procedure
If you need to apply online for TS Aasara Pension Scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporations. Then, the house page will open in front of you.
- On the house page of the website, you have to click on the “Pension Application” choice in the “Online Application” section. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After that, the online application form will open in front of you on the new page. On this page, you have to enter all your info.
- After that, you will have to upload the documents like an Aadhar card, FSC card, checking account passbook, property tax receipt, and self-declaration form.
- Now, check the info you entered and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this approach, your TS Aasara Pension online application will be accomplished.
For any question, you can contact on toll-free number 18004251980 or name center number 08702500781.
- Aasara Pension Official Website