Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand Form | Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand Registration Form | Uttarakhand Vidhva Pension Yojana Apply | Uttarakhand Widow Pension Application
There are many such girls in our nation who are not financially empowered and if their husband dies due to any purpose, then they have to face many problems. Keeping these issues in thoughts, the state government of Uttarakhand has made preparations for the widow girls of the state. Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme has began. Under this scheme, financial help will be offered by the state government to the widowed girls in the form of pension. Today, through this article, we are going to introduce you to the state government. Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand Will inform about all the necessary info associated to, such as:- Its goal, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, important documents, process of applying and so on. If you also need to get all the important info associated to the widow pension scheme Uttarakhand, then keep with our article until the finish. [यह भी पढ़ें- अटल आयुष्मान योजना 2022 रजिस्ट्रेशन, (Atal Ayushman) पात्रता व हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट]
Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand 2022
Started by Uttarakhand State Government Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand It is managed by the Social Welfare Department. Under this scheme, a month-to-month pension of 1000 rupees is offered to the widowed girls of the state to make them financially capable. This pension quantity is paid instantly to the beneficiary girls in their financial institution accounts on month-to-month foundation. To get the advantages from this scheme of the state government, the minimum age of the beneficiary girls should be 18 years and most 60 years. If the beneficiary widow girl has remarried, then in this state of affairs the girl Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand will not be thought-about eligible to take the profit of All the widow girls of Uttarakhand state can apply online through the official website of social safety state portal ssp.uk.gov.in sitting at dwelling to get the advantages associated to this scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड परिवार रजिस्टर नकल: ऑनलाइन चेक करे, Parivar Nakal Form Download]
Objectives of Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme
Uttarakhand State Government in collaboration with Social Welfare Department Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand has been initiated. Through this scheme month-to-month pension is offered to the destitute widow girls of the state. Women whose husband has died due to any purpose Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme You can take benefit of month-to-month pension by applying under Widow girls in India are not seen with respect and in some circumstances they have to rely on others for their bills in their own residence. In view of this, the Uttarakhand government has began this pension scheme, in which an quantity of 1000 rupees per month will be offered to the widowed girls as pension. The widow girl whose age is minimum 18 years and most 60 years and who has not remarried after the dying of her husband can apply for widow pension in online mode. Here in this article we will provide you complete info about taking benefit of online widow pension scheme Uttarakhand. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तराखंड राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2022: UK Ration Card List, ऑनलाइन नयी सूची]
Overview of Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand
|scheme identify||Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme|
|initiated||by Uttarakhand state government|
|beneficiary||Widow girls of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial help in the form of pension to the widowed girls of the state|
|Benefit||1000 as pension|
|class||Uttarakhand State Government Schemes|
Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand 2022 Benefits and Features
- Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme Under the scheme, financial help will be offered in the form of pension to the beneficiary widow girls of the state.
- The state government will provide an quantity of 1000 rupees every month to the beneficiary girls as pension.
- The quantity of pension offered to the beneficiaries is paid by the state government on a quarterly foundation.
- The quantity of pension offered under this scheme will be instantly transferred by the Uttarakhand state government to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiary girls.
- The social welfare department is accountable for the easy operation of this scheme and through this scheme of the state government, the beneficiary girls are empowered financially.
Eligibility Criteria Related to Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand
To get the advantages from any government schemes, it is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill some important eligibility criteria associated to that scheme. Similarly, the beneficiary girls will be required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get the advantages from this scheme:-
- Only girls everlasting resident of Uttarakhand state can take profit of this scheme.
- The husband of the intending beneficiary girl has died i.e. the beneficiary girl is a widow.
- The age of the applicant widow should be minimum 18 years and most 60 years.
- The month-to-month income of the beneficiary girls from all sources of income should not exceed Rs.4000.
- The age of the son or grandson of the applicant beneficiary girl should not be more than 20 years.
- If the applicant girl belongs to BPL household and the age of her son or grandson is more than 20 years, then in this state of affairs the applicant girl has to Vidhwa Pension Yojana Uttarakhand 2022 will be thought-about eligible under
- If the applicant girl has remarried, then that girl will not be thought-about eligible under this scheme began by the state government.
- dying certificate of husband of widowed girl
- everlasting residence certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- age certificate
- checking account info
- Passport measurement photo.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- a working mobile number
Procedure to apply under Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme
Widow girls can apply for Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand in online mode by following the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about Social Welfare Department official website will go on. Now the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the possibility of Citizen Services. Now you have to click on the possibility of Pension Grant Schemes.
- After this you have to click on the possibility of Widow Pension Scheme. The dwelling page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the possibility of click here for application form on the homepage of the scheme. Now the application form will be displayed on your display.
- After that you have to download this application form and take its print out. Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary info requested in this printed application form.
- After getting into all the required info, you have to connect all the important documents requested for. After this you have to submit the application form and connected documents to your nearest involved workplace.