Sail Pension Download Form PDF | Sail Pension Scheme Calculator | Sail Pension Online Registration Portal | www.sail.co.in Apply Online for Pension
SAIL, also identified as Steel Authority of India Limited, is one of the largest metal making enterprises in the entire nation. Recently, Sail Pension Scheme has been began by SAIL for its ex-employees. SAIL manufactures metal and iron in its 5 built-in and three specialised crops, under which a massive number of staff work. The pension scheme launched by SAIL for its ex-employees on twenty ninth April 2019 has been authorised by the Ministry of Steel and SAIL officers, after which guidelines associated to this scheme have been issued by the Department of Public Enterprises. Today we will inform you all the necessary info associated to this scheme, such as:- Purpose, eligibility criteria, required documents, process of applying and so forth. [Also Read – National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022: Registration, Login, Renewal & Status]
Sail Pension Scheme 2022
The Sail Pension Scheme has been issued by the SAIL authority as per the guidelines of the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India. This pension scheme has been began with the approval of the Ministry of Steel and SAIL Board, under which financial help will be offered in the form of pension to the ex-employees belonging to the Ministry of Steel and SAIL Board. To get the advantages under this pension scheme carried out by SAIL, candidates have to apply online, for which SAIL officers have also launched an official portal. Through this scheme, the beneficiary staff will become financially sturdy and will be in a position to Live their life easily without being dependent on anybody. (*15*)
Overview of Sail Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||Sail Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Ministry of Steel & SAIL Board|
|Beneficiaries||Ex-employees of Sail|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance in the form of Pension|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objectives of Sail Pension Scheme
Sail Pension Scheme was launched by Steel Authority of India Limited on twenty ninth April 2019, which is principally a pension scheme. Under this pension scheme, SAIL will provide financial help in the form of pension to its former staff, so that the beneficiary worker can Live his life easily without being dependent on anybody. Through this scheme, the beneficiary ex-employees will become financially sturdy and self-reliant. The scheme has been carried out with the approval of Ministry of Steel and SAIL officers and guidelines have been issued by the Department of Public Enterprises. [Also Read -PM Kisan Status 2022: pmkisan.gov.in List (11वीं किस्त), Beneficiary Status & e-KYC]
Beneficiaries Covered under Sail Pension Scheme
- Executives (including Management trainees) on rolls of the Company on or after 01.01.2007 (including those appointed at the Board degree)
- Non-executives (including trainees recruited for eventual employment) on rolls of the Company on or after 01.01.2012.
- New entrants
Date of Joining
- after 1.1.2007 (Executives incl. Board degree Officers)
- after 1.1.2012 (Non-executives) also lined from the date of their becoming a member of SAIL
Pension Contribution under Sail Pension Scheme
For Executives:- Effective from 1.1.2007
|Time Duration||Pension Contribution|
|1st Jan 2007 To thirty first Mar 2015||9% of Basic Pay + DA|
|1st Apr 2015 To thirty first Mar 2018||3% of Basic Pay + DA|
For Non-Executives:- Effective from 1.1.2012
|Time Duration||Pension Contribution|
|1st Jan 2012 To thirty first Mar 2015||6% of Basic Pay + DA|
|1st Apr 2015 To thirty first Mar 2018||2% of Basic Pay + DA|
- The applicant having a minimum of 15 years of service and superannuation from the Company.
- Death/PTD/Medical invalidation main to the cessation of Service – irrespective of the length of service rendered
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card of the ex-employee/nominee
- Canceled Bank Cheque having the title of the ex-employee/nominee printed on it
- Proof of deposit of Voluntary Contribution, if any.
- Death certificate of ex-employee/worker in case of deceased ex-employee/worker
- Current coloured passport Size photo
- Valid Phone Number
- Active Email Id
Download Sail Pension Application Form PDF & Apply Online
You can complete the registration process for SAIL pension scheme by following the given steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of SAIL. The house page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this, the homepage of the portal will flash on your display. Now you have to click on the possibility of SAIL Pension given on the homepage.
- Now after finishing these above procedures, you will be redirected to the Sail Pension Scheme portal. After that you have to click on the registration possibility.
- After this you have to complete your registration by getting into all the required info requested to activate the annuity, such as:- SAIL Personnel Number, Kadai, Bank Account Number, Email, Mobile, Aadhar Number details.
- Now you have to print the annuity application form, connect all the necessary documents requested for and submit it to your personnel or nodal officer.
- You can then log into the pension portal to view the details of the firm’s contribution along with your pension account.