eDisha Haryana Status | e Disha Certificate Download | edisha.gov.in Portal | eDisha Haryana Certificate Download | edisha.gov.in Form Download
In view of the new period of immediately, the government is also implementing many amenities online. With the help of which all citizens can get the profit of these amenities sitting at residence. One such facility named eDisha has been began by the Haryana State Government. The government has began this edisha.gov.in portal to provide advantages of many Service like marriage registration, caste certificate, new water connection, EWS certificate, birth certificate and so forth. sitting at residence. For further info about this portal released by the government, read this article fully. The registration process, how to apply for Service under this facility? How to check the standing of relevant Service? and so forth. are defined in element below. [Also Read- SARAL Haryana Movement Pass: COVID-19 E Pass Haryana Apply Online, Print]
Governments of almost all international locations are digitizing their Service. In view of this, the central and state governments in India are also trying to digitize all the amenities. Now the Haryana State Government has created the edisha.gov.in portal to provide Service to its general public sitting at residence. With the help of which, citizens will be ready to apply and get their important documents like marriage registration, caste certificate, new water connection, EWS certificate, birth certificate and so forth. online at one place from the consolation of their properties. With the help of eDisha Haryana 2022individuals will not need to go to government places of work to apply for these documents, which will save both time and cash. [Also Read- HUDA Plot Scheme 2022: Apply Online, hsvphry.org.in Application Status]
Overview of E Disha Haryana
|Portal Name||eDisha Haryana 2022|
|Launched By||Haryana State Government|
|Beneficiaries||All residents of Haryana State|
|Objective||To provide Service to the individuals of the state sitting at residence|
|Benefits||Able to Apply Online for Documents|
|Category:||Haryana Government Scheme|
Objective of e Disha Haryana
To make the advantages of all the government Service operated by the state government accessible to the frequent citizens online, this is the only goal of the government through eDisha Haryana 2022. With the help of which individuals’s time is not wasted and they do not have to go to any places of work and individuals can get the profit of all amenities at one place through edisha.gov.in portal, If all such amenities will be online, then there will be a lot of cash for the individuals. People also have to face many such difficulties, here more cash is requested from them and their time is wasted unnecessarily. Now through the online portal, the government has also introduced transparency in the entire system. [Also Read- edisha Haryana Registration: ई-दिशा पोर्टल ऑनलाइन आवेदन (edisha.gov.in)]
Benefits of edisha.gov.in Portal
- eDisha Haryana portal Provides Service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, citizens can use this portal each time they need.
- The portal is very easy to use and applies to take benefit of all the amenities available on it.
- All the Service available here will be in digital form and eDisha 2022 Online Portal will show to be a nice instance of digitization in the state.
- Citizens can get documents like marriage certificates, birth certificates, income certificates, caste certificates, and so forth. through this portal sitting at residence.
- Now through this online portal, transparency will be seen in the entire system in the state, as well as both time and cash of the individuals will be saved.
- The edisha.gov.in portal will show to be very useful in successfully eliminating the interference of middlemen and corruption within the system.
e Disha e-District Haryana Portal Services
Many Service are available for online application on this portal issued by the government. The advantages of which can be availed by the frequent man sitting at residence. Following is the checklist of these 33 online amenities:-
Services under Revenue Department
- SC certificate
- BC certificate
- OBC certificate
- Special backward caste certificate
- Domicile / domicile certificate
- Tapriwas Caste Certificate
- free caste certificate
- Income certificate for educational function
- Income certificate for other function
- rural certificate
- EWS General Caste Certificate
- Registration of land
- Acceptance of mutation of land
- Copy of land document
- Marriage Registration (Rural)
- property vendor license
Under Revenue Court Cases
- All court-related issues
Under Public Health and Engineering
- New water connection
- New sewerage connection
Related to Health and MC
- birth certificate
- loss of life certificate
Related to CIDR
Related to Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ladli Social Security Allowance
- Old age honor allowance
- Disability allowance
- Midget allowance
- Eunuch allowance
- Financial help to destitute youngsters
- Financial help to Kashmiri migrants
- Widow and destitute ladies pension
- Financial help to non-school going disabled youngsters up to 18 years of age
Application for Home Related Matters
- Marriage Registration (Urban)
- TS E-Invoice Discount 2022
- SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online
- BGMI New Update 1.9 Release Date
- FASTag stability check with automobile number
Certain Documents to Avail the Services of eDisha
The following documents will be required to take benefit of almost all the amenities which are as follows
- Ration card
- aadhar card
- voter id card
- driving license
- residence certificate
- Registered mobile number
- passport dimension photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
Procedure to Login on eDisha Haryana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of eDisha. After that, the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the ‘Login’ choice. After that, a form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the requested info like- User ID, Password and so forth.
- After coming into all the required info, you have to click on the login button.
- This is how you can login under the eDisha portal.