Patwari Bharti 2022Patwari Recruitment Exam is carried out every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) to fill various vacant posts of Patwari. Patwari Exam is carried out every year at the national stage in which candidates from any state can appear and avail the advantages of speaking government jobs. Patwari recruitment exam is carried out in online mode.
This exam is carried out in both Hindi and English languages so that no candidate faces any drawback and can give the exam well. The selection process in Patwari Recruitment is done by a written test. It consists of an online paper of 120 minutes (2 hours). Candidates are chosen on the foundation of marks scored in this paper. Interested candidates who need to apply for Patwari Recruitment 2022 can apply by visiting its official website and get a golden opportunity to get a government job.
Patwari Bharti 2022 Overview
|title of authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board [एमपीपीईबी]|
|job location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP Vyapam Vocational Examination Board conducts Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment Exam every year to fill various vacancies throughout the state. This year about 5204 vacancies are to be appointed in the examination of Patwari Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply for Patwari Recruitment. Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years to apply for this recruitment. To be eligible for MP Patwari Recruitment Exam 2022, it is mandatory for the candidates to have a commencement diploma.
The selection of candidates for the recruitment of Patwari publish is based mostly on a written test. MP Patwari written exam consists of 5 components particularly General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi Language, Gram Panchayat System, Computer Aptitude, which is of complete 100 marks. Interested candidates have to visit the official website of MP Vyapam to apply.
Eligibility for Patwari Recruitment 2022 (Patwari Bharti – Eligibility Criteria)
To be eligible for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the candidates to follow certain criteria which are as follows –
- To be eligible for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, the most important and important factor is that the candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Along with this, it is mandatory for you to be a everlasting resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Interested candidates who need to apply for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 must have a commencement diploma in any self-discipline from a recognized university/board.
- Candidates should have CPCT Scoreboard and Hindi Typing for Saathi Hi MP Patwari Recruitment 2022.
- If a candidate does not have the required documents, he/she can submit those documents within 2 years of his/her selection.
Age Limit for Patwari Recruitment 2022 🙁 Patwari Bharti – Age Limit & Relaxation)
For the application of MP Patwari Recruitment, the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years, aside from this some age relaxation has been offered to the candidates of the reserved classes which are as follows –
- There is an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is offered to SC ST candidates.
- And PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates have been offered age relaxation of 5 years.
(*3*)Required Documents for Patwari Recruitment 2022 🙁 Patwari Bharti – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- age certificate
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- Pan Card
- commencement mark sheet
- passport measurement photo
- mobile number
Application Process for Patwari Recruitment (How to apply for Patwari Bharti)
Interested candidates who need to apply for Patwari Recruitment 2022 have to follow the steps given below which is as follows –
- To apply for MP Patwari Recruitment 2022, candidates have to first visit the official website of MP Vyapam Professional Examination Board http://peb.mp.gov.in.
- After this the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this dwelling page discover the Citizen Services choice.
- From where the link will be activated for the 2022 application.
- Now after that click on the choice of Professional Examination Board.
- After clicking, you will see the dropdown listing of the exam.
- Now click on the choice of MP Patwari from this listing.
- Now after that register with a legitimate email id and mobile number.
- After this the registration number will be despatched to your email.
- Apply for MP Patwari 2022 with the help of registration number.
- Fill all the information requested in the application form appropriately.
- After that you have to pay the application fee.
- Your application for Patwari Recruitment 2022 has been done.
- Now take a print out of it.
Application Fee for Patwari Recruitment (Patwari Bharti -Application Fees)
In Patwari Recruitment 2022 exam, totally different application fee has been fastened for totally different category of folks, which is as follows –
- The application fee for general category candidates has been fastened at ₹500.
- The application fee for SC/ST category candidates is ₹250.
Note :- MP Patwari Exam is an goal kind test consisting of 100 questions of 1 mark every. For more information on Patwari Recruitment 2022, you should check its official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
Patwari Bharti – FAQS
What is the age limit for Patwari Recruitment 2022?
The age for Patwari Bharti 2022 has been fastened as 18 to 40 years.
What are the Main Parts in MP Patwari Written Exam?
There are primarily 5 components in MP Patwari Exam, which includes General Knowledge, General Mathematics and General Aptitude, General Hindi, Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj.