UP TET Notification 2022: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is organized every year Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test means UPTET. This exam is carried out only once in a year. UP TET exam is carried out for the selection of Primary Teacher (Class I to Class 5) and Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6 to 8). UPTET exam is carried out at the state degree in which only candidates from the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply. To apply for the UPTET exam, 50% of the candidates must have a bachelor’s diploma in training, in any other case there are no eligible for the UPTET exam.
Interested candidate who needs to apply for UP TET Teacher Eligibility Test can apply online by visiting its official website. Interested candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years only then they can apply for UPTET Recruitment. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is soon going to launch the Super TET 2022 notification on its website. It is expected that the notification will be released on January 08, 2022. Apart from this Super TET Application Form 2022 will be issued. Super TET exam is being carried out every year in offline mode to fill up the vacancies notified by UPBEB.
UP TET Notification 2022 Overview :
|Release of UPTET 2022 Notification||October, 2022 (tentative)|
|title of exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|UPTET 2022 Organizing Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Exam Type||state degree|
|UPTET 2022 Official Website||upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
|period of exam||every year|
|publish provided||higher main and main degree academics|
|UPTET 2021 Exam Date||January 23, 2022 (Expected)|
|eligibility criteria||Bachelor Degree in Education with 50%|
Documents Required for UP TET Exam 2022 (UP TET Notification 2022 – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Pan Card
- age certificate
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- Graduation mark sheet (in any self-discipline)
- passport dimension photo
UP TET Notification – Candidates who qualify the exam will be awarded with the UP TET Eligibility Certificate. And this certificate is legitimate for lifetime. To be eligible for UP TET 2022 applicants must have a bachelor’s diploma with minimum 50% (45% for reserved category) marks. It is mandatory for the candidates to score at least 60% marks (55% for the reserved category) to qualify the UP TET exam, in addition to that, check the UPTET cutoff.
Eligibility for UP TET 2022 (UP TET Notification 2022 – Elegiblity Criteria)
To be eligible for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET 2022, it is mandatory for you to follow the criteria set by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board which is as follows –
- Educational Qualification :- For UP TET Exam 2022 Candidates should have UGC recognized Bachelor’s diploma (B.Ed, D.Ed, BTC, and so on) and it is mandatory to receive at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years to be eligible for UP TET Exam 2022.
- Nationality :- Candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible for UP TET Exam 2022. And also it is mandatory for the candidates to be a everlasting resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Reservation will be relevant as per the norms of Central Government. Seats will be reserved for SC, ST and OBC category as well as PWD candidates in all the taking part institutes.
UPTET Application Form 2022 ( UP TET Notification 2022 – Application form)
- UPTET Application Form will be available on the official website of UPTET from October, 2022 (tentative).
- All academics have to apply for the test between the set registration window.
- UP TET application form can be crammed and submitted through online mode only.
- The last day to fill the application form and pay the application fee can be in October, 2022 (tentative).
UP TET 2022 Application Process (UP TET Notification 2022 – Application Process)
UP TET Notification – The application process of UPTET Exam 2022 will be accomplished in 4 components as a result of it is as follows –
- Online Registration :- In the online registration of UP TET Exam 2022 candidates have to enter their personal details like title, tackle, aadhar card number, mobile number and so on and educational qualification.
- Payment of Application Fee :- After registering online in UPTET 2022 exam, candidates have to pay the application fee. Different application fee has been prescribed for totally different classes which is as follows –
- The application fee for general category candidates has been mounted at ₹ 600.
- The application fee for OBC and EWS category candidates is ₹600.
- The application fee for SC/ST category candidates is ₹400.
- And the application fee for PWS candidates is ₹100.
- Upload Documents :- After paying the application fee candidates now have to upload the required documents like passport dimension photograph and signature as per the instructions mentioned in the application form.
- Print Application Form :- After finishing all above steps, they should take print out of application form for additional processes.
Note :- Contenders have to safe minimum 60% marks (55% for reserved category) to qualify UP TET Exam 2022.
UP TET Notification 2022 FAQS :
Q1. What is the official website of UP TET?
Ans. The official website for the application of UP TET Exam 2022 is https://upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Q2. What is UPTET Exam Pattern 2022?
Ans. There are two papers in the UPTET exam. Paper 1 is given by the candidates planning to train the college students of academics of lessons 1-5 whereas paper 2 is for academics of lessons 6-8.