PM Modi Yojana List 2022 can be checked on this page at nhm punjab.in. you can also visit India.gov.in to know Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme List 2022 in details. Since the BJP government got here into energy in 2014, the government has launched more than 200 schemes for the profit of the individuals.
For the year 2021 also, the government has released some schemes. Now, we shall let you know about the plans that the government has released so far. So, read this publish on PM Modi Yojana List 2022 and check the data. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Scheme List 2022, All BJP Govt Yojana List 2022,
PM Modi Yojana List 2022
The Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman introduced the Union Budget for 2022-23 on February 1, 2022. Like every year, the government of India presents the Budget for a year. This budget presents an thought of how the actions and the guidelines of the government for a year. Also, along with the budget allocations, the government also presents a few schemes to profit the individuals of the nation. Especially this year, the budget got here throughout the pandemic and the ministry had to allot schemes and budget according to the condition.
During the budget allocation, Nirmala Sitharaman introduced Rs. 27.1 lakh for dealing with the pandemic. This is under the Atmanirbhar package deal. Under the Modi government, this was the ninth budget. Since the ministry releases a scheme for the individuals, we shall replace you on the same.
PM Narendra Modi All Scheme List 2022
Since we talked about the schemes that the government declares throughout the budget allocation and even after that, based mostly on the requirements. In this paragraph, we shall inform you the schemes that the government introduced throughout the Union Budget announcement 2022.
PM Swasth Bharat, Ujwala, Jal Jeevan, Textile Scheme 2022
- Pradhan Mantri PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana: This scheme had budget of Rs. 64,180 crore and is for a period of six years. The predominant thought behind the launch of PM Modi Yojana List 2022 is to restore major, secondary, and tertiary healthcare system of India. Also, the plan helps in strengthening national institutions and creating new institutions for detection of rising ailments. This added to the National Health Mission.
- Jal Jeevan Mission: This got here into play to work on the water useful resource administration in India. Government has introduced Rs. 2,87,000 crore for a period of 5 years. This scheme is for the Jal Jeevan Mission in city areas and goals in offering 2.86 crore faucet connections at properties. Also, this will improve water provide in round 4,378 city our bodies and works on liquid waste administration in AMRUT cities (500).
- Ujwala Scheme: The government had already launched the Ujwala scheme. However, for this time, the government has aimed at taking the Ujwala scheme to more than 1 crore individuals.
- Textile Parks Scheme: The scheme is identified as the Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA). Under this, the government will set up round seven textile parks in three years. Also, the scheme will improve investments and enhance exports and employment era.
- Production Linked Incentive Scheme: For this the Ministry has introduced Rs. 1.97 lakh crore for next 5 years in 13 sectors. Also, for Atmanirbhar Bharat, the scheme will create international champions and help firms in turning into an important half of provide chain. In addition to this, the Ministry goals at offering jobs to youth, focus on key sectors, and cutting-edge know-how.
PM Modi Scheme List 2022
We introduced PM Modi Scheme List 2022 that the government had introduced throughout Budget Announcement. Now, we shall let you know other schemes that the government has introduced so far for the individuals of India. We would like to start with the schemes under the Department of Financial Services. The main Finance associated schemes are:
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): With the help of this scheme, the individuals who do not have financial institution accounts can entry banking Service. Also, the government awares individuals on financial literacy applications and financial merchandise. Moreover, the individuals obtain RuPay debit cards and accident insurance coverage cowl (Rs. 2 lakh). So far, the government has offered the advantages to lakhs of individuals.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): This is to permit individuals between 18 to 50 years open financial institution accounts. Also, they can link KYC with Aadhaar cards. Here, the particular person Rs. 2 lakh in case of demise. Till now, the government has enrolled lakhs of individuals in the scheme.
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY): Since May 2015, the scheme has helped the publish workplace/ checking account holders to open accounts. The individuals have to be of the age 18 to 40 years. The subscribers obtain minimum month-to-month pension from the government.
- Stand Up India Scheme: People who enroll for the scheme, can get loans of Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 1 crore to SC/ST households. Especially, the girls of these classes are the ones receiving main advantages.
Now, you can check the names of other schemes of the government.
PM Modi Scheme List 2022 Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme List
- Mission Karmayogi Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
- Samarth Scheme Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Pradhan Mantri SVANidhi Scheme Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
- KUSUM Scheme Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- SVAMITRA Scheme Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- National Digital Health Mission Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
- Sahakar Pragya Initiative Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
- Nai Roshni Scheme
- Jan Dhan Yojana (PM Modi Yojana List 2022)
- AMRUTA PLAN
- Deep Ocean Mission
- Nai Roshni Scheme
- Skill India Mission
- HRIDAY Scheme
- Start-up India
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Setu Bharatam Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture
- Shramdev Jayate Yojana
- Ethanol Blended Petrol
- eSanjeevani Program
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
Links (*180*) to PM Modi Yojana List 2022
FAQs For Narendra Modi Scheme List 2022
Yes, the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme is a scheme by the government of India.
Yes, you can check the website of the Department of Financial Services to know the finance-related schemes.
Yes, the government has schemes associated to healthcare and hygiene to help individuals.