PM Kisan eKYC Process on Pmkisan.gov.in through Aadhar Card, Check eKyc List: A brand new replace is here for all the PM KISAN Beneficiary Status here. As from now, you will be ready to obtain your next or the 11th Installment only after finishing your Know Your Customer (KYC). So here we will know all about the PM Kisan eKYC process in element. Thereafter you can also check the steps and methods through which you can complete the KYC process. Also be aware that, it is mandatory to do this step, as then only you will be receiving your tenth installment of the PM KISAN Yojana.
PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC Process
Moreover what a good start of New year this 2022 will be. When all the farmers will be receiving their tenth installment, that is Rs. 2000 as a half of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Thus you must check this article now to not miss the installment. So the farmers like their earlier installments will be getting this quantity too in their financial institution accounts. However only after they pay heed to the PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC,
Now to know more here, about what precisely is PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC and why is the government insisting on the same. Let us discover out about this in this article. Read until the finish and you will then discover no discomfort in carrying out the process. However nonetheless you can all the time strategy to us in case of any doubts in the feedback below.
What is PM Kisan Aadhar eKYC Process?
So the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which was began by our PM Narendra Modi. Wherein the farmers of the nation, who were satisfying certain eligibility criterion were then given quarterly installment of Rs. 2000. And so the cash is instantly credited to their financial institution accounts. And now it is also the time for the tenth installment. However according to the latest media protection, the quantity will be credited to the respective financial institution accounts, by 01st Jan 2022.
Yes, you heard that proper. But sure, there must be another query working in your thoughts, as why is this PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC important? So the cause is easy, the KYC is done for stopping the cash laundering actions. And more importantly to ensure that the cash/ installment goes in the proper hand. Thus the government is so a lot insisting on PM Kisan eKYC Process.
Well there are many methods to carry out the PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC process. Hence I will be sharing here them now. This can be done by way of Aadhar card whereby all you need is your Aadhar no. and its done. However for the Biometric identification, you will have to proceed to the nearest CSC facilities to do the same.
Steps to do Pmkisan.gov.in e-KYC Using Aadhar Card:
Now as I have mentioned that you all must have to link your Aadhar no. with your checking account. Thus for this you will now have to follow the steps as I am sharing below. Afterwards your PM Kisan eKYC Process will be done by way of Aadhar Card:
- First of all you will have to open the PM KISAN Site using link http://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now in the next step, at the dwelling page of PM KISAN, scroll down to check the “Farmer’s Corner”.
- Afterwards under the Farmers nook, at the high you will thus discover Pmkisan.gov.in Aadhaar E-KYC possibility.
- Thus upon clicking the e-KYC, then a new page will open there. Therefore here you will have to enter the Aadhar no. rigorously at the given space. Then submit this to then obtain a One time Password (OTP) at your mobile no.
- Lastly insert this OTP at the available area and therefore the PM Kisan Aadhaar eKYC Process is now efficiently over.
Check PM Kisan.gov.in KYC List Here:
Now after finishing your PM Kisan Aadhaar e-KYC process. Then you can check if is was profitable or not. Moreover you can also discover if your identify is in the beneficiary listing for the tenth installment of PM KISAN scheme or not. Here is the step by step process to check the PM Kisan KYC listing below:
- Firstly you will have to open the PM KISAN site with the same link as above.
- Next is to then open the Beneficiary listing which is there under the Farmer’s nook.
- And now lastly here, you will have to enter your state identify and then the district there. Afterwards your block & village identify.
- Lastly as you have clicked on Get report. Thus you will then get the entire listing of the eligible beneficiaries of the PM KISAN 10th Installment,
Links For Pmkisan.gov.in eKYC Registration Verification
PM Kisan eKYC Process By Aadhaar Card FAQs:
Yes it is important to complete your e-KYC process in order to proceed getting the next installments.
The tenth installment will be transferred by 01st Jan 2022 in the respective accounts of the eligible Farmers.
If you are doing it by Aadhar Authentication, then it is free of cost. As you can do it your self with given steps. However if you go to the nearest CSC facilities then you will have to pay the legible charges, that is Rs. 15.
You will have to wait once more and attempt the same process. However if it continues then go to nearest CSC facilities.
http://pmkisan.gov.in is the official portal of Pm Kisan eKYC.