YSR Abhaya Hastham Telangana | Abhaya Hastham Online Registration | Pension/Insurance Scheme Registration Form | Abhaya Hastham Pension Status
To provide help to the ladies of the state, the government retains making every effort through its schemes, which provides them financial help. The condition of ladies is not perfect in every state. The impact of legal actions is also on ladies from which she is not in a position to escape. Telangana State Government has began the Abhaya Hastham Scheme, whose direct profit will be available to the ladies of the state only. In this article, detailed info about this scheme has been given such as objective, eligibility, application process, and so on. To take benefit of this Abhaya Hastham Scheme issued by the government, read this article rigorously. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2022
A girl feels very helpless when her age is above 60. Sometimes even his youngsters do not take care of him. If her husband leaves this world, then it turns into even more tough for her. Whenever there is no earner, whether it is the husband of the lady or another person, then there comes a time of nice bother in the home. That is why the Telangana government has began this Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2022 to safe the place of aged ladies in society. Under which financial help will be offered to eligible ladies in the form of insurance coverage and pension. This commendable Abhaya Hastham Scheme has been began by the Telangana State Government, whose profit will be available to the destitute ladies throughout the state. (*3*)
Overview of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
|Scheme Name||Abhaya Hastham Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing Pension And Insurance|
|Benefits||Pension & Insurance for the Women above 60|
|Category:||Telangana State Government|
Objectives of Abhaya Hastham
Significant economic advantages will be given to ladies of 65 years of age from this Abhay Hastam Yojana 2022. In which ladies will get the facility of insurance coverage and pension and it will show to be their useful asset. With the implementation of this Abhaya Hastham Scheme, ladies will get safety and Telangana state will also develop. This commendable scheme has been launched by the involved officers of Telangana State Government, under which all eligible ladies aged 18 to 59 years will contribute Re 1 per day and in the same method the State Government will also contribute Re 1 per day for them and this work will be done by all. Women will do it to help other helpless ladies. When one of these ladies is above 60 years of age, she will be given a month-to-month pension of Rs.500. [Also Read- Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2022: Online Registration, Amount & Status]
Benefits and features under the Abhaya Hastham scheme
The advantages and its features under this scheme released by the government are as follows:-
- To safe the place of aged ladies in our society and to help them financially, the Abhaya Hastam scheme has been began by the Telangana government.
- The lady of this self-help group issued by the government will get a pension of Rs 500 per month and this quantity can be more or much less according to the age.
- This cash and advantages are only for those ladies who have contributed under this Abhaya Hastham scheme,
- All eligible ladies will also get other advantages such as whole quantity of Rs.30,000 in case of pure dying, whole quantity of Rs.75000 in case of unintentional dying, whole quantity of Rs.75000 in case of everlasting incapacity, whole quantity of Rs. .75000 in case of partial incapacity. 37500 an quantity of Rs.
- Under the Abhaya Hastham Scheme, a scholarship of Rs 1200 will also be offered to the little one of a needy lady till she reaches class 12th.
- Apart from this, under this scheme, helpless youngsters will also get the profit of this scholarship in ITI research.
- Under this scheme, the pension service will be began only after the age of 60 years, if the eligible particular person dies until 59 or earlier, then the profit of this scheme is the nominee Will get.
- If the member of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2022 dies after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution made by that member will be obtained by the nominee.
- The scheme works as a committee for the administration and decision of various issues and the State Finance Secretary, Panchayat Raj, and Rural Department Secretary are the members of this committee.
- This same government-formed committee evaluations the working of the Abhay Hastam scheme and gives interest-free loans to ladies.
- Under this pension scheme, more than 1 lakh ladies are contributing every month and many ladies have crossed the age of 60 years and are entitled to pension.
Eligibility Criteria in Abhaya Hastham Scheme
To be eligible under this scheme created by the government, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria which are as follows-
- Applicant must be a everlasting resident of Telangana State only then he will be in a position to apply.
- Only one particular person from a household in this Abhaya Hastham can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant’s age should be 60 years to apply under this scheme.
- Eligible must belong to below poverty line category household to apply.
- The applicant must have a white ration card, only then he will be entitled to this profit.
- In this scheme created by the government, the member concerned will contribute Re 1 per day for the beneficiaries and the government will pay Re 1 per day for the contributing member.
- The applicant should be in this scheme as an lively SHG member and should be a member for at least one year.
The following documents are required whereas filling the application form for the scheme which are as follows-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- ration journal
- white ration card
- Voter ID Card
- pan card
- SHG Member Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Telangana
Registration Procedure under Abhaya Hastham Scheme
By following the following choices, you can become a half of this commendable scheme and get advantages.
- The VO is accountable for managing the registration work in this scheme created by the government.
- To get registered in this scheme, first you have to go to the VO workplace.
- Now after reaching the workplace, you will have to demand the application form for this scheme from the VO workplace.
- Fill this application rigorously and check all its details once more, after that you have to connect all the necessary documents.
- Then MS will confirm your application form along with your documents and your application will attain the eligible ZS.