Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Apply Online | sarathi.parivahan.gov.in Learning License Application | Sarathi Parivahan Login Registration
Under the Digital India marketing campaign by the Central Government, many Service and amenities have been made available online for the citizens. In this path, the Government of India has began the Sarathi Transport Portal, under which more than 1000 RTOs of the nation have been computerized. With the help of this portal, citizens can apply online for various Service like:- Learner DL, Permanent DL, Test Slot Booking and so on. In this article, all the data associated to Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal has been shared, such as its goal, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process and so on. If you also need to get all the important data associated to this portal, then please read this article fully. [Also Read- CSC Digital Seva: Apply Online (डिजिटल सेवा) CSC ID Registration & Login]
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Digital India marketing campaign has been began by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015, through which his only goal is to provide all government amenities online to the individuals. Keeping this in thoughts the Sarathi Parivahan Portal has been launched by the Ministries of Road Transport and Highways. Through this portal, all necessary work associated to license, such as situation of Learner Driving License, Permanent Driving License, Change of Driving License and so on. can be done digitally. With the help of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa customers can avail multiple amenities on a single website like Learner DL, Permanent DL, Test Slot Booking and so on. The Ministry of Road and Transport has moreover added this online portal for the goal of modernizing RTOs, and so far more than 1000 RTOs have been modernized through this portal. (*10*)
Overview of Sarathi Parivahan Portal
|Portal Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa (sarathi.parivahan.gov.in)|
|Launched By||By the Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of India|
|Objective||Issuance of Online Facility for Driving License Related Works|
|Category:||Central Government Schemes|
Services Available on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
The fundamental Service supplied on Sarathi Transport Service Portal are as follows:-
- Learner Driving License
- driving license
- Conductor license
- driving school license
- Appointment for DL involved
- Document upload
- DL fee deposit
- Application standing
- Find driving license
- Add a class of car
- Withdraw your service
Who can Apply for a Driving License in India?
Driving license is a very necessary doc, for this almost all citizens dwelling in India can apply for it like :-
- Any Indian
- Diplomat (foreigner)
- Foreign (however now diplomatic)
- bodily handicapped
Learner Driving License Related Services on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
The Service associated to Learner Driving License on this online portal are as follows:-
- Apply for Learner Driving License
- Issue Expired Learner Driving License
- Edit Your Learning Driving License
- Print studying license form
- Book Online Learning Test Stall
- Appear for Learning License Mock Test
- Sample Questions for Learning License (LL)
Eligibility for Driving License on Sarathi Parivahan Portal
The eligibility criteria for getting a driving license through the application on sarathi.parivahan.gov.in portal are as follows:-
- Applicants must be 16 years of age to get MCWG or gearless motorbike license. Being under 18 years of age requires the permission of a mum or dad or guardian.
- The applicant’s age has been saved at 18 years to get the license of MCW or geared motorbike.
- If you need to get a transport business license, then the applicant should be 18 years previous and he should have an LMV license.
Required Documents Related to Learner Driving License
These documents will be required whereas applying for Learner Driving License on the online portal:-
- Identity proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- financial institution passbook
- pan card and so on.
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity / Water / Bill
Application Fee for Learning License
The application fee for studying license is as follows:-
- The application fee for first-class automobiles is Rs 150 and the training fee is Rs 50.
- For second-class automobiles such as bikes and LMV vehicles, the application fee is Rs 150 and the training fee is Rs 50.
Application Procedure for Learning License on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
Interested applicants who need to apply for Learning Driving License, they have to follow the easy steps mentioned below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Transport Service Portal. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the link “Driving License Related Services” from the section “Online Services”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now on this new page you have to select your state. After this a new webpage will be displayed, here you have to click on the link “Application for New Learner’s License” from the section of “Learner’s License”.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, here a listing associated to Learner’s License will be displayed in front of you, such as:-
- Submission of details in the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Document upload
- Fee payment
- Check payment standing
- Print application receipt
- Book LL Test Slot
- Below this you’ll see two choices: Proceed and Home. You have to click on the Proceed choice here. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will be requested for the necessary data like your category, whether the license is there or not, nearest RTO workplace.
- After coming into the data, you have to click on the “Submit” button. After this the application form of the new learner license will be displayed in front of you.
- Enter all the details marked with an asterisk
rigorously, and click on the submit button. After this the application number will be despatched to your registered mobile number
Learner’s License Application Fee Payment Process
- After applying for Learner’s License, it is necessary to pay its fee, for this you have to follow the procedure given below:-
- To make the fee payment, the applicant has to click on the choice “Continue” after the application number is generated. Now you have to click on the choice of “Make Payment”.
- The Payment Fee Gateway window will be displayed in front of you on the new page. here you
- Select the payment mode as per your comfort.
After profitable driving license fee payment, fee receipt will be displayed for future support, which you can download