Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 | Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form Pdf Online | Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship | Vidya Kiranam Application Form pdf | Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 application form are released for download from the official website. The scheme is another initiative of the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala to assist the bodily challenged. If you need to know about Kerala Vidya Kiranam Scholarship 2021 then you are on the proper page. In this article, we will clarify in element this scheme, what is the Vidyakiranam Scheme, what will be the scholarship quantity, who can apply under this scheme, what steps you should follow to apply, and a lot other important data. [Also Read- Kerala Land Records: eRekha Land Survey Records, Document Verification]
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021
Proper schooling is necessary for the general improvement of every pupil. It also allows them to enhance their future profession. But, college students coming from economically weaker households discover it tough to meet the financial requirements. The Government of Kerala has applied a new educational help program for such applicants. Under the Vidyakiranam scheme, college students whose dad and mom are struggling from some incapacity will be ready to register with a financial grant. If you need to get more data about this mission, read this article. (*5*)
The Vidya Kiranam Scholarship Scheme of the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala is for college students whose dad and mom are struggling from a incapacity. Under this scheme, college students will be given scholarships to complete their research. The scheme will provide scholarships to 25 youngsters from every district of the state. Applicants can obtain help for one class at a time under this scheme, which means that the high recipient has to vacate the class in one probability to the appellant. This scholarship will be awarded to all lessons for a period of 10 months. [Also Read- Subhiksha Keralam Project | Online Registration, Login at aims.kerala.gov.in]
Overviews of Kerala Vidya Kiranam Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Vidya Kiranam Scheme|
|Launched by||Social Justice Department|
|Launched for||Child of PH candidates|
|Launched in||Kerala State|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Category:||state govt scheme|
Some Important Government Schemes,
Benefits & Feature of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021
- Financial Assistance – This improvement mission will assist the State Government to provide financial help to needy college students. This will encourage them to proceed their schooling.
- School and college college students – Students learning in School and colleges will be ready to register to avail of this scheme.
- Implementation – District smart implementation will be done to attain as many candidates as potential.
- Number of beneficiaries – It has been mentioned that the state government will choose 25 certified applicants from every district and it will provide scholarship.
- Lifetime Support – Each beneficiary will obtain a financial grant once throughout an educational year.
- Tenure of the scheme – It has been mentioned in the draft of the scheme that the beneficiaries will obtain financial grant for 10 months.
- DBT Mode – Scholarship will be immediately transferred to the checking account of the beneficiary.
Vidyakiranam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant father / mom’s dad and mom must have at least 40% incapacity or more
- The Applicant should belong to BPL category.
- Applicants must be everlasting residents of the state of Kerala
- Candidates searching for help under other educational scheme are not eligible
- Applicants pursuing programs from Govt. Approved institutions are eligible to apply.
- Students doing programs and part-time programs from parallel colleges are not required to apply.
Required documents Vidya Kiranam Scholarship
- residence certificate
- Verified copy of incapacity ID card.
- Copy of BPL Ration Card / Income Certificate
- Copy of medical board certificate exhibiting the percentage of incapacity.
Vidya Kiranam Scholarship Amount
|Standard 1 to 5||Rs. 300/-|
|Standard 6 to 10||Rs. 500/-|
|+1, +2, ITI equivalent programs||Rs. 750/-|
|Degree, Post-Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent programs, training programs, professional programs||Rs. 1000/-|
40% or more disabled dad and mom can apply for this scheme.
- Acid Attack Victim
- Parkinson’s illness
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Hearing impairment (deaf and hard of listening to)
- Chronic Neurological Conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Disabilities including deaf blindness
- psychological sickness
- low imaginative and prescient
- Locomotor Disability
- Leprosy cured individuals
- Intellectual Disability
- sickle cell illness
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Speech and Language disabled
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF
If you need to apply for this scheme then follow the steps given below:
- first, go to the official website.
- Then, On the homepage, click on the “Schemes” tab in the predominant menu.
- On the open page, click on “Vidyakiranam Yojana – Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents” at number 22 in the record of schemes.
- On the Scheme Details page opened, go to the “Documents” section and click on “Application Form – Vidyakiranam Scheme. Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents”
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme application form is proven in PDF
- All applicants can download this Vidyacharanam scheme in PDF format. After downloading, applicants have to enter the appropriate details in the form and submit it to the involved authorities.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021?
The Department of Social Justice has launched a new complete scheme called ‘v ak vidyakiranam’, which gives educational support to youngsters of various dad and mom (both disabled youngsters) who are financially deprived. Educational help will be supplied to 25 youngsters from every district for a period of 10 months from every category.
What is the goal of the Vidyakiranam Scheme?
The government of Kerala will provide financial help to college students whose dad and mom are struggling from incapacity.
How to download the Vidyakiranam Scheme application form PDF?
People can now download the Kerala VidyaKiranam Yojana application form through the online mode on the official website sjd.kerala..in.in.
What help quantity is supplied in Vidyakiranam scheme?
Every little one of disabled dad and mom learning from 1st to fifth grade will get a scholarship charge of Rs. 300, from sixth to tenth grade Rs. 500, eleventh, 12th, ITI, and equivalent course Rs. 750, Degree, PG, Polytechnic, equivalent course, training course, and vocational course Rs. 1000