Fruits Karnataka Portal Online Registration | fruits.karnataka.gov.in Portal Login | Fruits Karnataka Portal Farmer Registration Form
The government of every state retains on forming new schemes to provide comfort to its citizens. The government also implements many schemes for the farmers, which helps them a lot. The Government of Karnataka has also began this Fruits Karnataka Portal for the farmers of its state, under which all the farmers of the state can get advantages. This fruit portal registration process has began in 2022, and all farmers can login to this portal. The whole process of doing online on the portal has been defined in this article, aside from this other info about this facility like its goal, advantages, features and so forth, has also been shared in this article. Farmers dwelling in the state of Karnataka who need to use this portal can read this article utterly. [ Also Read -Nadakacheri CV: Apply Online, Income & Caste Certificate Application Status]
Fruits Karnataka Portal
The Central Government and the Karnataka State Government have launched a number of schemes to promote agricultural actions and provide help to farmers, one of which is the Fruits Karnataka Portal, which has been launched by the Karnataka State Government in 2022. Apart from serving to the farmers, this online portal has been launched with the intention of doubling their income. Almost all farmers make their dwelling with the help of agriculture and various actions associated to agriculture, such as from crops, horticulture, sericulture, dairy merchandise, poultry, fisheries and so forth. The farmer wants particular information and expertise to do all these actions, for which the government has established a particular and specialised department.
It is widespread for all departments to ask for documents from farmers for offering advantages under any scheme, and farmers preserve submitting various documents to totally different departments every year. To save from these problems, the government has began the fruits.karnataka.gov.in portal, [ Also Read – Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Login, Registration]
Overview of Fruits Karnataka Portal
|Portal Name||Fruits Karnataka Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||All Farmers Of State|
|Objective||To help farmers to double their income|
|Benefits||Online Portal Facility|
|Category:||Karnataka Government Schemes|
Objective of Fruits Karnataka Portal
The sole goal of starting this online facility of the Karnataka government is to manage and check the knowledge of all the farmers of the state, and help the farmers to double their income, so that they can Live their economic life correctly. As a result of this facility, farmers do not need to provide totally different documents in totally different departments to avail advantages of various incentives and schemes, as the government will save the database of all farmers on this portal. This process will save a lot of time and cash for all the farmers and there will be transparency in the system. All farmers will be in a position to save all their documents with the help of this online portal, and they will not need to go from one department to another with them, as a result of which they will be in a position to spend their time in farming actions. [Also Read -Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits]
Benefits and Features of Fruits Karnataka Portal
- The Government of Karnataka has launched the Fruits Karnataka Portal 2022 for the farmers of their state.
- Under this facility the database of all the farmers will be organized and checked. This will save a lot of time and cash and also carry transparency in the system.
- Now farmers need not visit totally different departments to submit their documents to avail advantages of various schemes.
- The full form of Fruit Portal is Farmer Registration and Integrated Beneficiary Information Portal, and all the farmers of Karnataka will be in a position to take benefit of this scheme.
- This portal has been developed as DPAR e-Government Portal in collaboration with NIC.
- Farmers will not need to go from one department to another to submit their documents. This will allow them to spend their time in agricultural actions.
- The goal of the government behind starting the online facility is to enhance the condition of the farmers in the state and to double their income.
- All farmers will be in a position to save all their documents with the help of this online portal.
Eligibility to Register on fruits.karnataka.gov.in Portal
No particular criteria have been saved for application under this online facility issued for the farmers, however the farmers have to take care of only two issues:-
- The farmer applying should be a everlasting resident of the state of Karnataka.
- Only farmers can get advantages by applying under this online facility.
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Age proof
- income certificate
- checking account copy
- passport measurement photograph
- mobile number
Procedure to Do New Farmer Registration
The farmers residing in the state who need to register themselves on this online portal and get advantages, they will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Fruits Karnataka Portal, After this the house page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link”Citizen Login,
- After this a new page will open in front of you, on which you have to click on the possibility of “Citizen Registration,
- Now the “Registration” page will be displayed in front of you, here you have to enter “Your Name and Aadhar Number”, and click on the “Submit” possibility.
- After this a new page will be displayed in front of you, here you have to enter all the requested info like your aadhar number, title in english, title in kannada, age, date of birth, gender, identifier kind, identifier title in kannada , English Identifier in title, mobile number and landline number.
- Along with getting into this info you have to enter the standing of District, Taluk, Hobli, Village and Bhoomi in place of your residence details.
- In the other details section you have to enter caste, farmer kind, specifically handicapped, minority standing. In Identity details you have to enter EPIC details and Ration Card details.
- After this you have to enter the details of the proprietor’s land, and enter your account details. After that you have to enter the handle proof details.
- Now you have to upload your handle proof, and click on the “Submit” button. By following this process you will be in a position to do new farmer registration.