The ePravesh portal of Madhya Pradesh is a portal by the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board. With the help of the portal, the government intends to help UG and PG college students with university admissions. Now that every part takes place online, the government has also taken the admission process online. To give you more perception on the portal, we have talked about the MP ePravesh Phase 2 Admission Form 2022. Check epravesh.mponline.gov.in 2nd Phase Registration Process and Application Form Last Date for UG and PG Courses.
MP ePravesh Phase 2 Registration 2022 replace is available here on this page.
MP ePravesh Admission Form 2022
The platform by the Madhya Pradesh government is an online admission website that the government launched in 2020. With the help of the platform, the college students who search admission into Undergraduate, Post-graduate, One Step UG & PG programs can apply for admissions. The major concept of the government behind the launch was to ease the process of admission throughout the pandemic. The pandemic has been a large historic for every nation and all areas of life have suffered due to it. Considering the loss, particularly in the training sector, the government has launched many schemes. A similar step has been taken by the Madhya Pradesh government. With the portal that the MP government launched, college students can apply for admissions without having to wait for the universities to open.
ePravesh MP Phase 2nd Registration Form 2022
You know that when the pandemic hit us last year, it was evident that now the school and college training will be affected. And, the training did get affected. Then, the government requested lecturers to take courses online. However, every part obtained delayed and so did admission into colleges and universities. Then, the Madhya Pradesh government launched the ePravesh portal so that the admissions and higher training do not get affected and delayed. Since then, the portal has been working very well in the state and a giant number of college students use the portal for admission registrations.
In this publish, we shall provide you with info on the registration process. Before that, we would like to discuss about the eligibility that the candidates need. To apply for admissions in state universities, a candidate has to complete Class 12 and an entrance test. Also, they should have a minimum of 65% marks in Intermediate exams. Furthermore, they should be in a position to provide all the documents that the authorities need.
epravesh.mponline.gov.in 2nd Phase Application Form 2022
|Category:||MP ePravesh Admission Form 2022|
|Beneficiaries||UG and PG Seeking Students|
|Benefits||Online Admission Process|
epravesh.mponline.gov.in Phase 2 Registration Form 2022
In order to get your admission process to take place online without any drawback, you have to register on the portal.
- Go to the MP ePravesh Online Portal website.
- You attain the homepage of the ePravesh website and here, you see the Undergraduate Section.
- On clicking that, you see an instruction paragraph on the display screen. Below that is a Declaration paragraph which you have to tick on to transfer forward.
- It then redirects you to another new page. Here, you have to click on the New Registration Form that is under the Under Graduate First Round possibility.
- From here, you see the registration form.
- To complete the registration form, you have to first first enter Class 10 details like Board, Examination Year, Roll Number, your Date of Birth, and so on.
- After that, you equally enter Class 12 details and names of your mother and father.
- Then, you can confirm these details and go to the Get Details possibility.
- Here, you see all the details that you have to provide that are gender, blood group, faith, marital standing, email ID, Samagra ID, and so on.
- From here, you also get to create a password and save all the info to submit the registration form.
- Later, you also have to provide the communication details that contain your complete deal with.
- The form also has questions associated to the category you belong to (caste certificate number), annual household income, incapacity (if any), and so on.
- On submitting these, you have to provide a scanned photograph and signature.
- Now, lastly, on clicking the Save and Next button, you get to see the preview and then, pay the required fee.
- With payment completion you also complete your application.
You can follow the same procedure for PG registration.
Epravesh MP Admission Portal Login Process 2022
After the registration process, we shall inform you the login process to entry the portal.
- You have to go to the website of ePravesh at first.
- From the homepage, you choose Undergraduate or Post-graduate choices to login.
- Then, you see the Student Login possibility in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter the date of birth, application ID, password, and an athematical answer (from display screen).
- Then, on clicking on the view details button, you can efficiently login on the portal.
(*13*)Links Related to MP EPravesh Apply Online 2022 Registration
MP ePravesh Phase 2 Registration Form 2022 FAQs
Yes, the related colleges are:
Barkatullah University, Devi Ahilya University, Jiwaji University, Rani Durgavati University, Vikram University, Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, and Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University.
For male candidates, the registration fee is Rs. 100 whereas the registration is free of cost for females.
Yes, a candidate can register for Oen Stepup UG and PG programs on the ePravesh portal.