UWIN Card Online Apply Gujarat | Uwin Card Registration at register.eshram.gov.in | UWIN Card Registration CSC Login | Gujarat UWIN Card New Registration
Various schemes have been began by the Central and State Governments for the upliftment and improvement of the employees of the unorganized sector of the nation. In this path, UWIN Card Gujarat has just lately been began by the Government of Gujarat, under which various varieties of social and financial safety will be offered to the unorganized sector employees of the state. Today, through this article, we will inform you about all the necessary data associated to UWIN Card 2022, such as:- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Process and so forth. If you are also to get all the important data associated to this facility, then keep with us until the finish. [Also Read – Anyror Gujarat: Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Map Gujarat, Urban/Rural Land Record]
UWIN Card 2022 Registration
(*60*)UWIN Card has been launched by the Government of Gujarat, which is a unique number card offered to unorganized employees as a proof of identity. Under this card of the state government, the beneficiary unorganized employee can take benefit of social safety schemes or applications run by EPFO and ESIC. Along with this, the state government can also prepare a database of all unorganized sector employees. Under this program of the Government of Gujarat, it will be mandatory for all the employees belonging to the casual sector of the state to get themselves registered. The state government has allotted a whole quantity of 402 crores for the clean implementation of this program. [Also Read – SSA Gujarat Online Hajari | ssagujarat.org, School Attendance & Dise Login]
Overview of UWIN Card
|Name||UWIN Card 2022|
|Launched By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized Sector Workers Of Gujarat|
|Objective||To Provide Benefits of Various Government Schemes|
|Benefits||Financial and Social Security|
|Category:||Gujarat State Government Schemes|
Objective of UWIN Card Gujarat
The most important goal of the UWIN card launched by the Gujarat State Government is to create a database of all unorganized sector employees in the state, through which unorganized employees will be recognized and social and financial safety will be offered to them. Under this program of the state government, a unique number card will be offered to the unorganized employees, which will also serve as their identification number. Through this card, the households of the beneficiary employees will be coated under the idea of nuclear household and affiliated household, with the help of which the state government can start various family-based profit schemes. Under this scheme of Gujarat State Government, about 15 crore households of the state will be benefitted. [ Also Read – Ikhedut Portal: Registration, Application Status, ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in]
Benefits and Features of UWIN Card 2022
- (*60*)UWIN Card Registration has been began by the Gujarat State Government to profit all the unorganized sector employees of the state.
- Through this program, a unique number card will be offered to the employees belonging to the casual sector of the state, which will be offered as a proof of identity of those employees.
- The state government will prepare a database of all unorganized sector employees through this program.
- Beneficiary employees can get advantages under social safety schemes or applications managed by EPFO and ESIC with the help of this card.
- Beneficiary employees can register themselves for this card of the state government through the eNirman portal or app.
- About 47 crore employees of the state have been estimated to have registered under this program of the state government.
- Under the UWIN Card 2022 of the Gujarat State Government, it will be mandatory for all the employees belonging to the casual sector of the state to register themselves.
- This program will be applied by the state government in two phases and an quantity of about Rs 402 crore will be allotted for the clean implementation of the program.
Eligibility Criteria of UWIN Card Registration
- Applicant must be a domicile of Gujarat state.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 60 years.
- The beneficiary labor should belong to the unorganized sector of the state.
- The applicant employee should have labored as a constructing and another development employee for at least 90 days in the last 12 months.
- Aadhaar card
- checking account details
- Ration card
- residence certificate
- proof of age
- income certificate
- passport measurement photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
Procedure to Register under UWIN Card 2022
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Now the residence page will open in front of you on the website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the possibility of Please Register Here/ Register Now, After this the registration page will open on your display.
- Now you have to enter all the required details requested on this registration page like:- Your Full Name, Aadhar Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, Password, User Type and Captcha Code.
- After this you have to click on the possibility of register, now your registration will be done.