What is moodle | Step-by-step information for Krantaka LMS Scheme, features, application for advantages and online registration form 2021-22 | Learning Management System, Apply Online, Karnataka LMS Scheme 2021-22
The Karnataka Government has released a digital initiation program scheme named Karnataka LMS Scheme for the first time. The predominant purpose of this digital initiation is to make the curriculum of colleges and School online in digital mode. Digital platforms embrace digital programs in multiple languages as PPT, movies, quizzes, assignments and examine materials. The Karnataka state government has claimed that this digital initiative will increase e-learning in School and colleges. Interested applicants can follow this article to know the full info about the Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 (Karnataka Learning Management System). [Also Read- Karnataka Voter List 2021: CEO Karnataka Electoral Roll PDF With Photo]
Karnataka LMS Scheme Registration Form 2022
Today in this article, we will inform you about the online process of implementing the Karnataka Learning Management System (LMS), online registration form 2022, amenities, advantages of the Karnataka LMS Platform, The Karnataka state-run higher training institutes in Karnataka are outfitted with LMS Scheme 2022 to help in online studying. Karnataka Chief Minister SS Yeddyurappa said that this initiative is expected to have a progressive affect on the educating and studying process of 4.5 lakh college students and 24,000 lecturers respectively. The Karnataka Government said that Karnataka LMS 430 will be applied in government first-class colleges, 87 government polytechnics and 14 government engineering colleges. Yeddyurappa almost took the initiative, stating, “KLMS is implemented in two ways – LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.” The estimated cost of this challenge is 34.14 crores. [Also Read- Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 Registration, Hospital List & Coverage]
Objective of Karnataka LMS program
Let us present our college students the features and highlights of the Karnataka LMS scheme 2022 by the state of Karnataka.
- The newly launched Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 will profit about 4.5 lakh college students and 24,000 lecturers in the Karnataka state.
- The budget of the Learning Management System Project in the state of Karnataka comes to about 34.14 crores.
- The Learning Management System Platform will be managed in two methods with 2500 managed ICT enabled lecture rooms and digital studying based mostly studying administration programs.
- Karnataka LMS Academic is going to cowl 430 government first-class colleges, 14 government engineering colleges and 87 government polytechnic institutes from 2020-21.
- The LMS platform will have PPT practice tests, examine materials and video lectures of 10 multiple selection questions to be carried out in lecture rooms.
Overviews of Karnataka LMS Scheme
|Name||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Launched By||The Chief Minister Of Karnataka State|
|Benefits||Students digital studying technique|
|Category:||Karnataka Government Scheme|
Features & Benefits of Learning Management System
Let us see the Features & Benefits of Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 provided by the State Government of Karnataka for its college students.
- The online Learning Management System (LMS platform) permits college students to study classes from e-learning modules designed for college students in various programs.
- In addition, the KLMS Scheme of advantages lecturers and lecturers to transfer from the conventional educating technique to the digital studying technique.
- The new digital initiation encourages digital literacy amongst college students as well as lecturers.
- It reduces school drop outs and will increase school admissions.
- It encourages self-learning in college students.
- In addition, the Learning Management System Scheme Enables college students of government School and colleges to compete with personal and company School.
- This helps enhance the gross enrollment ratio, which is outlined as the number of college students getting into any stage of training, regardless of age, as the percentage of equivalent ranges of official school-age training Is expressed in the form.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka LMS Scheme Application Form
Let us see the How to Apply Online for Karnataka LMS Scheme provided by the State Government of Karnataka for its college students.
The Karnataka LMS Scheme is to be launched by the Chief Minister, so the higher officer has not advised any technique of application. Also, no portal for the LMS Scheme has been launched. If the portal will be launched for this scheme, you will be notified. The profit of this scheme is being supplied to Students by the digital studying based mostly of this scheme, which has not began any online process but. When any online process for this scheme comes, you will be notified through our website.
Karnataka Student LMS Online Registration Form 2022
Let us see the Student LMS Online Registration Form 2022 provided by the State Government of Karnataka for its college students.
- According to info sources, it is realized that the state government will run Karnataka LMS on the portal by offering proof to the college students.
- Apart from this, the Karnataka Government is also planning to launch the KLMS app, through which college students can study online programs using the mobile app.
- However, at present, there is no official info about the website or app that the government plans to take the program digitally.
- We will hold you updated about this process after the announcement about the application / registration process of college students and lecturers on the Karnataka LMS portal,
Who has launched the Karnataka LMS Scheme in the state?
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr BS Yedurappa released the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme.
What is the goal of the Karnataka LMS Program launched by the Karnataka State Government?
The predominant goal of the Karnataka Learning Management System scheme is to encourage digital studying amongst college students through e-learning modules.
What are the features of the Karnataka LMS digital Platforms.
Karnataka Learning Management System scheme consists of educational lectures in lessons, PPTs, examine supplies and practice tests of 10 multiple-choice questions.
When did Start Student LMS Online Registration Form 2022
How to register under the Karnataka LMS Scheme introduced by the state government?
Currently, no official announcement has been made about the internet portal for registration of the Karnataka LMS scheme 2022.