Khelo India Youth Game 2022 | KIYG Registration | What is Khelo India Youth Games. Khelo India Youth Games Edition | Khelo India Youth Game Entry Form
Sports Minister Col Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore ji to revive the sports activities tradition in the year 2018. Khelo India Youth Games had began. Every year this program is organized in the month of January. Children from all School and colleges of India can take part in this program. Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Their purpose behind starting the recreation is to make India a nice sports activities nation by selling sports activities amongst the youth. Today we are going to give you detailed info about Khelo India Youth Games here through this article. So if you are also in sports activities and Khelo India Youth Games 2022 If you need to get all the info associated to this, then you are requested to read our article rigorously until the finish. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) पीएम केयर फॉर चिल्ड्रन योजना: PM Cares for Children ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म]
Khelo India Youth Games 2022
On 31 January 2018 at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Delhi Khelo India Youth Games The first version was done. The second version of the occasion was held in Pune Maharashtra from 9 January to 20 January 2019. Khelo India Youth Games The third version of the occasion was held in Guwahati from 18 January to 30 January 2020. This time in partnership with Indian School Games Federation of India Olympic Association and Assam as the host state. Khelo India Youth Games 2022 will be organized. These video games will be organized in Panchkula after the Tokyo Olympics to be held next year. Khelo India Youth Game The fourth season of the occasion will be hosted by Haryana. [यह भी पढ़ें- (PMJJBY) प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
(*3*)143 facilities to be opened under Khelo India Youth Games 2022
Ministry of Sports, Government of India Khelo India Youth Games 2022 It has been decided to open 143 Kendras. This choice has been taken to hone the abilities of all the gamers. The government has spent Rs 14.30 crore to open these centres. These facilities will be opened in Maharashtra, Mizoram, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur. All these facilities will have services for any type of sports activities. According to the assertion of Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju, under the KIYG, a goal has been set to embrace India in the high 10 international locations in the year 2028 Olympics. To obtain this objective, efforts will be made to establish the gamers in these facilities at their younger age, after which work will be done to nurture the expertise of these chosen gamers. [यह भी पढ़ें- PM Modi Yojana 2021: प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी स्कीम्स लिस्ट | पीएम मोदी सरकारी योजना सूची]
1000 Khelo India Youth Game center to open
The government has set a goal to provide good trainers and gear at all Khelo India facilities. The Sports Ministry had set a goal of setting up 1000 Khelo India Centers in 4 years in June 2020. According to this goal at least one center should be opened in every district. So far, a whole of 217 facilities have been opened under this scheme. The government has also decided to open two facilities in all the districts of Northeast, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Deep Group and Ladakh. [यह भी पढ़ें- (PMUY) प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना 2021 | Ujjwala 2.0 KYC Application Form]
According to the announcement of Haryana Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar ji and Union Sports Minister Mr. Kiren Rijiju ji to be organized in the year 2021. Khelo India Youth Games The fourth season of the occasion will be hosted by the state of Haryana. These video games will be organized after next year’s Tokyo Olympics. According to the Union Minister, Youth Games were organized every year in the month of January. But this year Khelo India Youth Games has been postponed due to Corona an infection. Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar ji says that Haryana as a state has promoted sports activities in a huge method. Our state has all the time supported its athletes. By the time these video games are concluded in Haryana, this epidemic will finish. We will be ready to host the Khelo India Youth Games on a grand scale with the participation of all the states and more than 1000 individuals only after the corona pandemic is over. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) दीन दयाल उपाध्याय ग्रामीण कौशल्य योजना: Pandit Dindayal Yojana Form]
State sensible details of Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Center
|state||Budget||In how many districts the facilities were opened?||number of facilities|
|Mizoram||20 lakh rupees||1||2|
|Arunachal Pradesh||4.12 crores||26||52|
|Madhya Pradesh||40 lakh rupees||,||4|
|Manipur||Rs 1.60 crore||,||16|
Khelo India Youth Games 2022
Under Khelo India Youth Games 2022, candidates below the age of 17 years can play in the under-17 category and candidates below the age of 21 years can play in the under-21 category. All the gamers who have been chosen under Khelo India Youth Games will be offered an quantity of ₹ 500000 per year for the improvement of sports activities expertise. These gamers have to prepare themselves for the national occasion. This financial quantity will be offered to the beneficiaries for a whole of 8 years. Beneficiaries keen to take part in the Khelo India Youth Game can register themselves online by visiting its official website. [यह भी पढ़ें- (सूची) आयुष्मान भारत हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट 2021: Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List]
Objective of Khelo India Youth Games 2022
The Khelo India program has been began by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports for the improvement of sports activities and sportspersons in the nation. This Khelo India Youth Games 2022 The goal of the central government behind starting this program is to help develop the spirit of sports activities group by enhancing the expertise amongst the kids of School and colleges. Sports improvement is very important for the general improvement of the nation. Children who are in sports activities will be given a probability to make a profession in the world of sports activities through Khelo India Youth Games. [यह भी पढ़ें- (PMJJBY) प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
List of Games Organized in Khelo India Youth Games
Athletics, Archery, Basketball, Boxing, Badminton, Cycling, Chess, Football, Gymnastics, Hockey, Handball, Judo, Karate, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tennis, Weightlifting, Volleyball, Wrestling and Wushu Other video games are included in this program. Every year 1000 kids will be chosen under Khelo India. Athletes kids have already been chosen for the competitors performed in 23 districts in the year 2018. Khelo India Youth Games will promote the curiosity of kids in direction of sports activities. [यह भी पढ़ें- PM Modi Yojana 2021: प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी स्कीम्स लिस्ट | पीएम मोदी सरकारी योजना सूची]
Statistics of Khelo India Youth Games
Khelo India Youth Games 2022 divided classes
- playground improvement
- Promotion of rural and tribal sports activities
- video games for girls
- State Level Khelo India Center
- annual sports activities competitors
- Promotion of sports activities amongst individuals with disabilities
- Games for peace and improvement
- Community Coaching Development
- school kids’s bodily
(*13*)Funds distributed amongst states under Khelo India Youth Games 2022
|names of states||cash|
|Uttar Pradesh||43.43 crore|
|Tamil Nadu||4.00 crore|
|Himachal Pradesh||2.50 crore|
|Jammu and Kashmir||15.84 crore|
|Madhya Pradesh||4.14 crore|
|Arunachal Pradesh||40.41 crore|
(*60*)Schedule of Khelo India Youth Games
|identify of recreation||date||Location Name|
|biking||12 January to 16 January||LNIP, Sonpur|
|Exercise||11 January to 14 January||Sarsajai Sports Complex|
|archery||10 January to 12 January||LNIP, Sonpur|
|Basketball||January 16 to January 20||Nabin Chandra Bordoloi Indore Hall, SSC|
|boxing||22 January to 26 January||Sai Center Paltal Bazar|
|Football (U-17 Boys)||12 January to 21 January||LNIP, Sonpur|
|Football (U-17 Girls)||13 January to 22 January||Sai Center Paltal Bazar|
|badminton||18 January to 21 January||DTRP-Nehru Stadium, Ulubari|
|Football (U-21 Boys)||13 January to 22 January||Sarsajai Sports Complex|
|Football (U-21 Girls)||13 January to 22 January||DTRP- Nehru Stadium, Ulubari|
|Exercise||9 January and 14 January||Bogeshwari Phuknani Indore|
|judo||13 January to 21 January||Sai Center Paltal Bazar|
|Hockey||13 January to 21 January||Taybullah Hockey Stadium|
|kabaddi||January 9 and January 13||LNIP, Sonpur|
|swimming||17 January to 22 January||widespread center|
|Shooting||1 January to 11 January||Kahilipara Shooting Range|
|Tennis||17 January and 22 January||tennis court docket movable|
|desk tennis||1 January to 14 January||DTRP-Nehru Stadium, Ulubari|
|Wrestling||January 16 and January 19||LNIP, Sonpur|
|volleyball||January 9 to January 15||Naveen Chandra Bordoloi Indore Hall, SSC|
(*14*)Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Benefits and Features
- In the year 2018, Khelo India Youth Games was began by Sports Minister Shri Col Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore ji.
- Haryana State in the year 2021 Khelo India Youth Games 2022 will function.
- Khelo India Youth Games It is organized every year in the month of January.
- Children from completely different School and colleges from all over India take half in this competitors.
- The goal of the central government behind starting the Khelo India Youth Games was to promote sports activities amongst the youth of the nation.
- Indian School Games Federation of India is the nodal company for youth video games.
- There are differing kinds of sports activities under Khelo India Youth Games.
- Scholarships are also offered to the college students who are chosen in these sports activities for the improvement of sports activities expertise.
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 All the youth who need to take half in the exam can apply online by visiting the official website.
Khelo India Youth Games eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a scholar of any school or college.
- Students under the age of 17 can play in the under-17 and youth under the age of 21 can play in the under-21 category.
KIYG 2022 Required Documents
Khelo India Youth Games To apply under you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- checking account passbook details
- birth certificate school bonfight certificate
- identity certificate
- passport dimension photo
[KIYG] Khelo India Youth Game 2022 registration process
If you also need to register your self to take part in Khelo India Youth Games, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about the Ministry of Sports official website will go on. After this the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the dwelling page of the website you will discover Relevant Click on the choice. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see an application form. Enter all the info requested in this cellphone rigorously.
- After filling all the info, upload your photo and read the phrases and situations and tick the phrases and situations.
- After this you have to click on the choice of Create Profile. Now the second page of the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill your educational qualification documents and checking account details. After filling all the info press the proceed button.
- Now the last page of the registration form will open on your display screen. Fill your king details and other details in this page.
- After this, you will be offered the facility to login to your profile with the help of username and password.
We have introduced you here through this article. Khelo India Youth Games All the necessary info regarding the same has been offered. But if you nonetheless have any query after studying this article or you are facing any type of drawback at the time of registration on the online portal, then for this you can contact the involved department and get the answer of your drawback. Their helpline details are given below.
|official website||Click Here|
|Athlete registration (new)||Click here|
|Coach registration (new)||Click here|