For making Court marriages occur in Delhi NCR, it is important to go for Delhi Marriage registration. Many states have an offline process of Delhi Marriage Registration. However, Delhi has also began the online process of marriage registration. To opt for Delhi Marriage Registration, it is important to follow a procedure. To help you know more about the same, we have written about the Delhi Marriage Registration Form 2022 in this publish. Delhi Marriage Certificate Download here on edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
Delhi Marriage Registration Form 2022
Currently, the Delhi government has began an online portal to help folks register marriages online. It doesn’t suggest that folks cannot register offline. They have both the methods available to them. The applicants simply have to take care of certain documents and a process. It is very important for the individuals concerned to follow certain requirements of the Constitution and the Delhi High Court. In this publish, we shall inform you all info associated to the (*13*), There are two details to consider here. The first factor is that the couple can register under the Hindu Marriage Act of, 1955 and the second is the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Though the Hindu Marriage Act is relevant to those who are Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, or Sikh. However, for the Special Marriage Act, those companions who do not belong to the same communities can register.
Delhi Marriage Registration Application Form 2022
Here, we would like to inform you about the Acts concerned in the Delhi Marriage Registration process. The Special Marriage Act, 1954 was beforehand the Muslim Marriage Act, 1954. It’s on the shoulders of the judiciary to make certain that the rights of both companions are protected. Moreover, the Special Marriage Act got here into place to help companions get married regardless of faith, neighborhood, or religion. All those who want to register under the Special Marriage Act have to complete a judicial process. Other than this, it’s very important to register the marriage for the couple as a result of a lot of documents change after the marriage. Once the marriage takes place, the couple has to replace some of the documents and for that, the authorities need the Delhi Marriage Registration or the Delhi Marriage Certificate Download,
In this publish, we shall inform you about the processes concerned in the Delhi Marriage Registration process. The fundamental eligibility required is that the feminine has to be above 18 years previous and the male has to be of minimum 21 years of age. In addition to this, the companions have to have two witnesses every for the Hindu Marriage Act. On the other hand, for the Special Marriage Act, the companions should have three witnesses every. In this publish, we shall inform you the required documents and the process concerned.
Delhi Marriage Certificate Download
|Category:||Delhi Marriage Registration Form 2022|
|Delhi Marriage Certificate Download||Link updated below|
|Benefits||Legal Document Availability|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
Delhi Marriage Registration Documents Required
The documents have to be from the couple, as well as from the witnesses concerned. As mentioned above, for the Hindu Marriage Act, a couple wants two witnesses. But, the Special Marriage Act, wants three witnesses. All these folks need to have the below-mentioned documents.
Photo ID Proof- Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Driving license, Ration card, PAN card, Passport, and so on.
Date of Birth Proof- Birth Certificate, Aadhaar card, Hospital report, SSC certificate, Driving license, Passport, and so on.
Before Marriage Address Proof- Bank passbook, Water invoice, Electricity invoice, Gas invoice, Rent settlement, Voter ID, Telephone invoice, Ration card, Aadhaar card, and so on.
Identity Proof- Aadhaar card, Voter card, Driving license, Passport, PAN card, and so on.
Permanent Address Proof- Voter ID, Bank passbook, Electricity invoice, Driving license, Gas invoice, Rent settlement, PAN card, Water invoice, and so on.
For the Delhi Marriage Registration process, one has to pay Rs. 100 under the Hindu Marriage Act and Rs. 150 under the Special Marriage Act.
Online Process for Registration of Marriage in Delhi 2022
- Go to the E-district website of the Delhi government.
- Since you are visiting the Delhi Marriage Registration portal For the first time, you have to go to the New User possibility on the homepage.
- You will discover this possibility under the Citizen’s Corner.
- Then, you have to choose a doc sort from the display screen. This can be both Aadhaar Card or a Voter ID.
- After tselcting, you have to enter the ID number and click on the field after studying the declaration.
- Then, go to the proceed button that you see and end your Delhi Marriage Registration process.
- After registering efficiently, you get an ID. You can use this for the Registered User Login link.
- Here, visit the Apply for Services tab and then go to the Registration of Marriage link.
- Now, the couple has to click on teh apply link.
- After that, the particular person has to provide details like location, marriage date, personal details, witnesses, and so on.
- Then, one has to replace the documents and pay the fee.
- Now, the authority supplies you an acknowledgment slip that has the date of registrar appointment.
- Finally, one has to visit the registrar workplace and acquire the Delhi Marriage Certificate Download,
Delhi Marriage Registration Offline
- For the offline methodology, one has to go to the Home and Community section on the website.
- Now, the particular person sees the Delhi Marriage Certificate Download and Delhi Marriage Registration possibility on the page.
- From here, the particular person applying has to visit the application form link for the Hindu Marriage Act. For the Special Marriage Act, one has to click on the Click here possibility.
- After that, download the application form and fill them up.
- Then, the particular person has to carry the required documents mentioned above to the Sub-Divisional Magistrate workplace.
- Lastly, the authority verifies the documents and it fixes the date and issues a public discover for objections. If there is no objection, the date is mounted after 30 days.
Links For Delhi Marriage Certificate Download Registration 2022
Delhi Marriage Registration Form, Certificate Download 2022 FAQs
Yes, a couple can observe their application standing through the website of the E-district.
The E-district email ID is [email protected]
Yes, a couple can download the Delhi marriage certificate online through the website.