e District Assam Application Status | edistrict.assam.gov.in Registration | eDistrict Assam CSC Login | Assam e-district Portal | e District Assam Online Services
The Assam State Government has launched an interface portal for the citizens residing in their state, through which the government can set up contact with the citizens of their state. This portal has been named as e District Assam, it is the official government portal through which a wide selection of Service are being provided. Through this article, all the info about eDistrict Assam has been offered, such as objective, online Service, documents, online e-certificates and many others. Citizens can check service timelines for various Service through this portal. Citizens who need to take benefit of this e-District Assam Portalread this article fully. [Also Read- SVAYEM Scheme 2022 Online Apply: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment]
e-District Assam Portal
This Assam e-district portal is a net portal, which has been launched by the Assam State Government under the National e-Governance Plan, this portal will provide online Service to all the citizens of Assam. Through e-District Assam, The government will talk with the widespread individuals residing in their state, it can also be called an online interface, which will be established between the widespread citizens and the government. The Assam State Government is offering online Service for more than 21 departments through this online portal for the citizens. Citizens will be in a position to entry all these Service through Common Service Centers, Public Suvidha Kendras available at district and sub-district degree. The Service available on the e-District Assam Portalcarried out by the government, have been offered in almost all the 27 districts of the state. [Also Read- COVID-19 Test Results: covidassam.in, CORONA Test Results Assam]
Overview of e-District Assam Portal
|Name||Assam e-district Portal|
|Launched By||By Government Of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of Assam|
|Objective||Online Services for Citizens|
|Benefits||Online e-certificate amenities and many others.|
|Category:||Assam Government Schemes|
Objective of edistrict.assam.gov.in Portal
The government has began the e-district portal to profit the widespread citizens of their state. Some of the goals of this portal are:
- The goal of this e-district undertaking is to provide G2C service to all the current districts of the state.
- Better distribution of Service from the government to all the citizens of the state of Assam will be done through this portal.
- This government-released undertaking goals to enhance the G2C connectivity expertise between the government and citizens.
- The goal of the Assam e-district portal is to provide uninterrupted service to the citizens by rising the effectivity in the districts.
- Efficient entry to various Service will be offered to all citizens on the portal.
- Increasing transparency and accountability of the ruling government and lowering service supply time for various government Service.
- A complete of 53 Nagrik Kendra Service will be issued for supply through e-district in Assam, nevertheless at the moment 46 Service are online through e-district.
- With the implementation of this e-District Assam Portal, dependable Service will be offered to the citizens of the state.
Online Services at e District Assam
In order to profit all the citizens of the state, the government has created e-District Assam
Through this portal citizens can visit the AMTRON website to know these Service, and check all the Service available. The government will provide 46 differing kinds of Service to the widespread citizens on the eDistrict Assam portal, some of which are as follows:-
- Caste certificate
- Issue of income certificate
- Marriage registration
- Issuance of vendor license
- Application for change of title and handle
- Application for driving license
- Issue of demise certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- migration certificate
- Issue of birth certificate
- License for Fertilizers and Pesticides
- Application for Land Holding Certificate
- Deed Registration
- Land Valuation
- Property Mutation
The documents required for differing kinds of amenities on this portal are totally different for every form. Some of the widespread documents required to avail the Service are as follows-
- Scanned copy of application form
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Date of birth proof
- educational certificate
- Proof associated to BPL (if required)
- passport dimension photo
- income certificate
- Identity proof like PAN card, Voter ID, Passport.
- Permanent residence certificate
- Ration card
eDistrict Assam Login Process
To efficiently login to this portal, follow the easy procedure given below, which is as follows:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of E-District Assam. After this, the homepage of the website will be displayed.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link “Login”. Then after that a new page will open for getting into the login details.
- Now enter your “Username” and “Password” on the displayed page, and fill in the captcha code and click on the login button.
- After clicking you will be in a position to login to this portal efficiently
eDistrict Assam Portal Registration Process
Amtron is a state service supply gateway to provide all Service to the citizens of the state of Assam. To avail e-District Service, follow the below-mentioned registration process:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of “AMTRON Assam”. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the link “Please create an account in the State Portal for e-District Citizen Registration”. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page you will see a “Sign in” form, here you have to click on the choice “Create Account”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to fill in all the required details like applicant title, email id, gender, date of birth and mobile number.
- After getting into the info, enter the given captcha code, and click on the button “Save”.
- Then the success message will be displayed on the message display. This message will also be despatched to your email id, preserve it protected for future reference.
- You will then be directed to the Sign In page, login to this portal with the help of the login details generated on your email id.
- Finally you will be in a position to easily register your self on this Amtron portal