join.punjab.gov.in Registration | Connect Punjab Grievance Portal | Submit your Complaint Online at join.punjab.gov.in
The Punjab State Government has dispatched the Connect Punjab Portal to submit the query enrollment measure more simple. Connect Portal goes about as a scaffold between the public authority and general society. Aside from this gateway, common of us can resolve their complaints straightforwardly on the Punjab Complaint Portal. Here in this article, we will share the knowledge of the means of objection enrollment on the Punjab Grievance Portal. Likewise, what is the extent of pertinence to join Connect Punjab 2022, What is the cause for Connect Punjab Portal? Data of completely different realities will be imparted to you in the below phase o this put up. (*10*)
Connect Punjab – join.punjab.gov.in
The Punjab government has begun an entry for redressal of complaints by tuning in to the voice of the general inhabitants whereas diminishing the distance between the common particular person and the public authority. This gateway is named as Connect Punjab, with the help of this entry you can without a lot of a stretch register your grumbling in online mode. With the occurring to this Connect Portal, there will be straightforwardness in crafted by representatives and the everyday particular person will get the benefit of government workplaces without any drawback. Prior to the dispatch of this Connect Complaint Portal by the Punjab government, residents wanted to doc a grumbling in the office in the occasion that any administration consultant did not carry out his duty, which has now been made on the internet. [Also Read- Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021: Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility]
Highlights of the Connect Punjab Portal
|Name||Connect Punjab Grievance Portal|
|Launched By||Public Grievance Redressal Dept.|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Complaint registration in Online Mode|
|Benefits||Online Portal to register your criticism|
|Category:||Punjab Govt. Schemes|
For online protest enlistment on the Connect Complaint Portalyou should enter a few subtleties simply as the archives given beneath.
- Aadhar Card
- personal testomony
- Protest archive
- Email ID
Connect Punjab Complaint Portal Online Registration
To register your criticism on Connect Punjab Grievance Portal, you need to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Connect Punjab. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Option Of “Sign-up, After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see a form where you need to fill the details like; your title, father’s title, email id, mobile number, district and tehsil.
- After this choose the password to login and click on the checkbox. Now, you can see two choices to authenticate your Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar verification by title
- Aadhaar Verification by OTP
- We advise you to choose Aadhaar verification by OTP Option and click on the “Submit” tab.
- An OTP will be despatched to you on your mobile number linked with Aadhar. Fill this OTP in the given area and your account has been efficiently created.
- After that go again to the homepage of the website and press the login tab. Here, you will be redirected to the login tab.
- A login form will open in front of you. In this login form your need to enter the username (email or mobile number) and password.
- Now, fill the Captcha Code in the Captcha code field and press login tab. After that you will be redirected to the consumer dashboard.
- Now, you need to enter some of your personal details to start the process of criticism registration.
- Select the criticism department or criticism category, criticism sub category, criticism location (district).
- Write your criticism in a most of 400 phrases including its title and description.
- If you have beforehand filed a criticism on the same challenge, then choose the Checkbox.
- Attach the required documents with this application form and fill the other details. Finally Press submit tab to submit your Complaint.
Track Grievance Status
If you have registered your criticism on the Connect Punjab Portal and now, you need to check the standing of your criticism then you need to follow the procedure given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Connect Punjab. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Option Of “Track Grievance, After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see a form where you need to enter your criticism registration number and 10 digit mobile number.
- After that Fill the Captcha code in the Given field and press the Proceed Tab. Now, the standing of your Grievance will open in front of you on your gadget display screen.
What is the extent of pertinence of Connect Complaint Portal online protest gateway?
The administrations of the Connect Complaint Portal online grievance entry are accessible to all residents of the province of Punjab. So every one of the folks who have a place with the province of Punjab by the inhabitant can revenue the benefit of this online grievance gateway.
What is the greatest strategy to submit resident grievances on the Connect Complaint Portal?
Residents of the territory of Punjab can enlist their protests through the Connect Complaint Portal by online grievance lodging.
What is the motivation behind Connect Punjab Complaint Portal?
The principal goal of the Connect Complaint Portal is to allow residents to present their grumblings straightforwardly online through the entryway, which empowers fast and simple administrations and can likewise save the hour of the residents.
What are the requirements wanted to be enrolled on the Connect Punjab Grievance Portal?
In the occasion that you need to enlist on the Connect Complaint Portal Grievance Portal, you will require a functioning versatile number, email ID and Aadhar card subtleties for the enrollment interplay.