Army Rally Bharti 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh Army is conducting Bharti Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman Vacancy to fill various vacancies according to Indian Army.
Candidates who need to apply for MP Army Jobs can apply online through official website. To apply online login to the official website of Indian Army at indianarmy.nic.in/residence. Candidates who have eligibility criteria can apply online for MP Army Rally Bharti.
Check complete details about MP Army Rally Bharti from here. The candidates prepared to apply have to fill the online application form available on the portal of official website of Army. An e-admission certificate will be issued to the eligible candidates one to two weeks before the exam.
Army Rally Bharti 2022 Highlights
|Recruitment Name||Army Rally Bharti 2022|
|Post Name||soldier general duty,
soldier nursing assistant
Nursing Assistant Veterinary,
Store Keeper Technical,
|stage of exam||National stage|
|Age Range||18 Years – 42 Years|
|exam date||fast launch|
|exam flip||Written (Pen & Paper) / Offline|
|Join Our Official Group||Click Here|
Selection Process for Army Rally Bharti
(Indian Army Rally Bharti Selection Process)
- Physical Fitness Test / Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test / Physical Test
- Documentation Relations Bharti
- Medical Examination / Test / Medical Test
- situation of admit card
- Written Test
- Final Result
Eligibility Criteria for Army Rally Bharti
,Eligibility Criteria for Army Rally Bharti 2022,
Educational Qualification / Educational Qualification
- Soldier General Duty- Candidates who have passed their SSLC/ (*60*) stage examination with minimum 45% in combination and 33% in every subject will be thought-about for this publish.
- army technical- Candidates who have passed Intermediate/10+2 stage examination in Science stream (PCM) and English with 50% marks in combination and 40% marks in every subject will be thought-about for this publish.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary – Candidates who have accomplished their 10+2 examination in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry & Biology & English) with minimum 50% marks in combination and minimum 40% marks in every subject will be thought-about for this publish.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical – Candidates who have passed their Intermediate stage examination in any stream with 60% marks in combination and 50% marks in every subject and 50% marks in every subject in class X or class XII in English and Maths/Accounts/ Must have studied and passed Book Keeping.
- Soldier Tradesman- Candidates who have passed their 10th class stage of Examination/ ITI will be thought-about for this publish. 10+2 / Intermediate pass in any stream with 60% marks in combination and with minimum 50% marks in every subject. 50% in English, Maths/Accounts/Bookkeeping in class 12th is required.
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Must be 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- Soldier General Duty – 17.5 to 21 Years
- Soldier Tech (AE) – 17.5 to 21 years
- Soldier Tradesman – 17.5 to 23 Years
Documents for Army Rally Bharti
( Indian Army Rally Bharti Documents)
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- service certificate
- voter id
- PAN card
- original tackle proof
- caste certificate
- NCC certificate
- DOB certificate
- passport photo
Exam Pattern for Army Rally Bharti
(Army Rally Bharti Exam Pattern)
- The period of the written test for citizens is 2 hours.
- The exam query kind is goal kind, which are multiple selection questions.
- The mode of examination will be both in English and Hindi.
- Two written examinations are performed for citizens- Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 is divided into two elements with 100 marks per paper.
- The whole marks for the written exam is 200.
- There is a negative marking for every unsuitable reply.
(*5*)How to apply for Army Rally Bharti 2022?
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User and Register Yourself.
- Fill all the required details as per your documents.
- Then proceed to pay the application fee.
- Now click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application.