Post Office Bharti 2022: As you all know that government jobs are eliminated from time to time in the state of Uttar Pradesh and the Indian Postal Department has its personal important support for the jobs taken out in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Like every year, this time also bumper recruitment has been taken out by the Uttar Pradesh Postal Department in our state of Uttar Pradesh and in this recruitment, eligible candidates will be appointed on the posts of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak of Gramin Dak Sevak. And through this recruitment hundreds of educated unemployed youth of the state of Uttar Pradesh will get a better employment.
Let us inform you that the Indian Postal Department may challenge notification for the recruitment of post workplace in the state of Uttar Pradesh as soon as potential and according to all the information you are knowledgeable that through this recruitment there are about 4264 posts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates can be appointed towards the vacant posts. Class tenth and 12th pass candidates can apply for post workplace recruitment and the age of the applicants will be decided by the department. Applicants in Post Office Recruitment will be chosen on the foundation of Merit List i.e. candidates will not need to appear in any sort of written examination for this recruitment and if you need to get detailed data associated to Post Office Recruitment then Read every phrase in this article fastidiously!
Post Office Bharti – Overview
|1||thesis statements||post workplace recruitment 2022|
|2||Department Name||Indian Postal Department|
|4||Name of Vacancies||Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak)|
|5||No. of Vacancies||approx 4264 posts|
|6||workspace||Uttar Pradesh State|
|7||notification date||will replace soon|
|8||application date||will replace soon|
|9||Age Range||18 years to 40 years|
|11||Selection Process||on the foundation of merit listing|
Important documents for Post Office Bharti
- class tenth marksheet
- class twelfth marksheet
- passport dimension photograph of the applicant
- Signature and fingerprint of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- applicant’s identity card
- Applicant’s Vaccine Certificate
- mobile number of the applicant
- Domicile Certificate of the applicant
- Content ID
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Employment registration of the applicant and many others.
Important data for Post Office Bharti
- Educational Qualifications :- For post workplace recruitment, applicants will need class tenth and class 12th marksheet and primarily applicants need to submit only tenth marksheet and applicants will be chosen on the foundation of merit listing, so candidates will be chosen by the board. The better marks scored in the examination, the more profit the candidates will get and area sensible merit listing will be issued by the department, thus applicants need to pass the board examination with minimum 40% marks.
- Age Range :- The age limit of applicants for post workplace recruitment has been fastened by the department, in which the minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and the most age of the applicants is 40 years has been fastened by the department and the age limit can be measured on the foundation of July 2022. is |
- Application fee :-
|S.No.||grade||online form fee|
|1||General and Other Backward Classes||Rs.100/-|
|2||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Nil : Rs 0/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Bharti
- Only Uttar Pradesh state candidates are eligible for the post workplace recruitment.
- Educated feminine and male candidates of Uttar Pradesh state can apply for post workplace recruitment.
- Applicants must be a native of Uttar Pradesh state for post workplace recruitment.
- Applicants must be absolutely vaccinated for post workplace recruitment.
- The prescribed age of the applicants for post workplace recruitment should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- For post workplace recruitment, candidates should have passed class tenth and 12th.
- The entire eligibility criteria should be followed sincerely by the candidates for the post workplace recruitment.
How to apply for Post Office Recruitment? (How to apply for Post Office Bharti)
- Candidates applying for Post Office Recruitment have to first click on the official website.
- When you click on official website you will be entered into us page.
- Now on our page you have to choose the choice of Apply Online for Post Office Recruitment.
- When the candidates will click on this link they will be redirected to the new page.
- Applicants will get the online application form as a new page.
- Now fill the data sought in the online application form fastidiously step by step.
- After this you will now scan the requested documents.
- Now you have to pay the application fee according to your category.
- After this, now you can enter the captcha code fastidiously and click on submit button or enter button.
- So in this method you can efficiently apply for Post Office Recruitment and you must take a print out of your application form.
Post Office Bharti – FAQs
Post Office Bharti: Which is the official website for Post Office Recruitment?
Post Office Bharti: Following is the official website for Post Office Recruitment :- https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Post Office Bharti: What is the number of vacancies in Post Office Recruitment?
Post Office Bharti: The number of vacancies in Post Office Recruitment is about 4264.
(*5*)Post Office Bharti: What are the names of vacancies in Post Office Recruitment?
Post Office Bharti: The names of the vacant posts in Post Office Recruitment are as follows :- Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak)