Karnataka Nadakacheri CV | nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Apply for Caste & Income Certificate | Nadakacheri CV Application Status | Karnataka Nadakacheri CV In Hindi
In view of digitization in the nation, the government is releasing many schemes online, so that citizens can take benefit of all the amenities sitting at dwelling. These online Service also save both time and cash of the citizens. A similar facility named Nadakacheri CV has been began by the Government of Karnataka, through which all the citizens of the state will get a lot of aid. There are many such important documents, for which one has to go to government workplaces, however now you can apply for these documents online with the help of Nadakacheri CV portal. Now citizens will get a lot of profit from this facility, here we have given all the details. In this article, all the info about Nadakacheri CV portal Like function, eligibility, Service, documents, application process and other details have also been instructed in element. [Also Read- Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits]
About Nadakacheri CV
The Government of Karnataka has done a very commendable job by starting this Nadakacheri CV portal, this online facility is a very helpful facility amongst all the amenities and schemes issued by the government. Almost all the citizens dwelling in the state will be benefited through this portal. This portal is like a platform, here many amenities are available at one place, like caste certificate, income certificate, land doc, agricultural doc and various social safety pension. With the implementation of Nadakacheri CV portal, folks will not need to go to government workplaces to know the info associated to documents and apply, citizens will be ready to take benefit of all these amenities through the online portal sitting at dwelling. This is an official site, and it is the gateway to a solitary work space where you can place various commercials. [Also Read- (CLWS) Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status: Search Name in Farmer List]
Overview of Karnataka Nadakacheri CV
|Name||Nadakacheri CV portal|
|Launched By||By Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||All Permanent Residents of Karnataka|
|Objective||Digitization of Certificates|
|Category:||Karnataka Government Schemes|
Objective of nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Portal
The only goal of the government is to set up a digital mode in the entire state, through which all the citizens of the state can get the advantages of important amenities online. With the help of Nadakacheri CV portal, various varieties of certificates will be offered to the citizens of the state, such as caste certificate, income certificate, residential certificate and so forth., to acquire which first folks have to go to government workplaces and waste their time. But with the help of this facility, both the time and cash of the folks will be saved. With the help of Nadakacheri portal, transparency in the system will also be seen. Any citizen who needs to take benefit of Mojod Service on this portal can apply by registering on its official website. [Also Read- Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 | Mass Marriage Scheme]
Benefits and Features of Nadakacheri CV Portal
- This Nadakacheri CV Portal has been began by the Karnataka State Government.
- The most important benefit of this website is that all the citizens of the state will be ready to get their important documents from here easily sitting at dwelling.
- Citizens of Karnataka can apply for various varieties of certificates like income certificate, residence certificate and so forth. issued by the government.
- Nadakacheri CV portal has been launched under Atalji Janasnehi Kendra mission .
- All citizens can apply for differing types of certificates sitting at dwelling.
- If the important Service become online, then there will be transparency in the work of the workplaces.
- Through this website, digital certificates will be offered in a very quick time, for which one had to come to the workplaces.
- With many amenities going online, folks will save both time and cash.
- Permanent citizens of Karnataka can avail this website by applying for documents from dwelling.
Services Available on Portal
The following Service are available on this online platform for all the residents of the state:-
- Name correction in ration card
- Caste certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Widow / No Remarriage Certificate
- Birth/demise certificate
- Domicile / domicile certificate
- non-tenancy certificate
- Agricultural service certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Population certificate
- income certificate
- Survivor Certificate / No Govt Job Certificate
- life certificate
- unemployment certificate
- social safety schemes
- DWP Certificate
- PHP Certificate
- Landholding certificate
Caste Certificate on Nadakacheri CV Portal
With this online facility issued by the government, citizens will be ready to apply for many important documents, such as caste certificates, income certificates, land documents, agricultural documents and various Service like various social safety pensions. Below is the listing of documents required for caste certificate application, eligibility, and the application process is defined in element. Any citizen who needs to apply for this certificate through this portal, they should follow the procedure mentioned. [Also Read- Bhoomi Karnataka | RTC Land Records Portal, Pahani Report]
Objective of Caste Certificate
Caste certificate is a certificate which proves that the particular person belongs to a explicit caste. This doc is very necessary, and it is also helpful in many locations, such as to take any concession, to apply for government jobs, and so forth. There are also many such amenities, which are available only to those with these documents. Citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes present in Karnataka can be benefited by applying for this doc. (*10*)
Eligibility and Documents Required for Caste Certificate
- Any citizen can apply for a caste certificate if he/she belongs to OBC, MBC, SC, ST communities.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- voter card
- An application form
- mobile number
- Permanent residence proof
- Income proof
- Report issued by Patwari/Sarpanch
- Ration card
Caste Certificate Application Procedure
If you need to apply for caste certificate on Nadakacheri CV portal then you have to follow the easy procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Nadakacheri. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link “Online Application”, on clicking, you will see a dropdown menu.
- From this menu you have to click on the “(*14*)” choice. After that, a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now on this new page you have to enter your mobile number, and click on the choice of “Get OTP”. Enter the OTP obtained on your gadget in the field offered and click on the “Proceed” button.
- On clicking, you will attain the dwelling page of the website, here you have to click on the choice of “Caste Certificate” from the “New Request” section.
- After clicking, the application form will be displayed in front of you, in this you have to enter all the requested details like your title, deal with, caste details and so forth.
- Along with getting into the details you have to upload all your required documents. Now you have to select the mode of supply and click on the save button.
- By clicking on the save button the “Acknowledgment Number” will be displayed, and the same will be despatched to you on your mobile number.
- Keep the acknowledgment number helpful and then click on the “Online Payment” choice to submit the payment of the application.
- After choosing the mode of payment and filling in the card details, click on the “Make Payment” choice.
- After profitable payment now the caste certificate will be obtained from the involved authority as on the date of subject.