YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme | AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Registration | Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Eligibility List | Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Form
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been began by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be offered funds to start a small enterprise. An quantity of 10000 rupees will be offered every year by the government to the citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh for enterprise. Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been began by the Chief Minister in view of all these problems of the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state. We have displayed the complete data about this scheme to you through this writing. To get the complete data about the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Schemeyou have to read this article of ours until the finish. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2022]
About AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, every year funds will be offered to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state to start small enterprise. We all know that many citizens in the nation are poor and they are unable to start any work as a result of of their poverty. Citizens of the nation are not ready to start their personal small enterprise due to illiterate and poor economic condition. Citizens have to face many problems due to illiterate and poor economic condition. [Also Read- AP Voter List 2022: Voter ID Card Download, Name Search With Photo]
- In view of such economic system of the nation, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has began the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme,
- So that the citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh do not face any downside in starting their enterprise.
- Through this scheme, citizens who do laundry, barber and tailor work will be inspired.
- Under the AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme10000 rupees will be offered every year to the citizens to start a small enterprise.
- The facility of quantity offered to citizens for starting small enterprise will be immediately transferred to their checking account under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
Second installment of YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
State Chief Minister Honorable YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had began the second installment version of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme on eighth February 2022. Under this, an quantity of Rs 285.35 crore has been deposited in the financial institution accounts of laundryman, brahmins, tailors and other small merchants. Rs 10000 per year will be offered to the beneficiaries through this scheme. Using which the beneficiaries can purchase tools and other requirements associated to their enterprise. The most important goal of the scheme is to make small merchants financially sturdy and to promote their work institution. The government has transferred the funds to be distributed under this scheme through a digital launch issued at the Tadepalli camp workplace. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Amount released so Far under AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Under the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has so far allotted an quantity of about 583.78 crores amongst the beneficiaries. The profit of this scheme will be available to such laundrymen, tailors, barbers and other citizens who lost their jobs in covid-19 or may not proceed easily. The state government will immediately switch the quantity to the beneficiaries in their financial institution accounts. The government will establish the beneficiaries and shortlist them under a survey. A listing of eligible applicants will be ready from amongst the shortlisted beneficiaries, village and ward secretaries. The government will choose the eligible beneficiaries by doing social audit through this ready listing. [Also Read- Amma Vodi List 2022: Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status]
Overview of AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Traditional hair clothes, laundrymen and tailors|
|Benefits||Provided 10,000 rupees every year|
|Category:||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
Objectives of AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been began by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The most important goal of this scheme is that citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be offered funds for enterprise. Under this scheme, the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state will get a facility of Rs 10000 to start their personal small enterprise. Under this scheme, this quantity will be offered to the citizens every year. The citizens of the state can easily start their small enterprise with the quantity obtained under this scheme. [Also Read- AP Ration Card Status 2022: Download aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List]
- Citizens are not ready to start any enterprise as a result of of their poor financial condition.
- Through Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, advantages will be offered to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state doing laundry, barber and tailor work.
- After receiving the quantity under the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Schemeafter the citizens start a small enterprise, they will be ready to lead a glad life with their household.
Benefits of AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Through this scheme, those citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh will be offered the facility of funds, who have their personal small enterprise and whose income is low.
- Under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, only tailor, laundry and hairdresser will be offered profit to the citizens doing this kind of small enterprise.
- An quantity of 10000 rupees will be offered every year to the citizens doing small enterprise.
- This quantity will be immediately transferred to the registered checking account of the citizens.
- With the quantity that the citizens will get through the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Schemethey will be ready to start their personal enterprise as well as present the dream of a glad future to all the members of their household and will also be ready to give good training to their youngsters.
Eligibility of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a everlasting resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a tailor, barber or laundryman.
- The beneficiary must be registered with the social authorities of his/her career.
Documents for AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- A voter ID card for identification functions
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Certificate of Registration of Profession.
- Bank Account Statement
- Income Certificate
Application Procedure of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Applicants who need to apply under the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. After this the residence page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- After deciding on “Apply Online” or “Download Link” on the residence page of the website, get the application form from the Village or Ward Secretariat.
- Now after this you have to upload all your required documents after rigorously getting into all the data requested in the application form. After that you have to submit your application form.
- Thus you will be ready to complete (Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Application Process) easily.
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants of AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme who are to know whether they are in the beneficiary listing or not, they can visit their nearest village or ward secretariat. Today, with the help of this article, we will inform you how you can check the data associated to your nearest village or ward secretariat. The applicant has to follow the following instructions:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Navasakam. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- The choice of “Know Your Secretariat” will be discovered in the menu bar of the page, which will be chosen by the applicant.
- After this, you will see a listing from where the applicant has to choose the title of his district.
- According to the title of your locality given in the listing, click on the link given in the column (city or rural) towards the title of your district.
- Now you have to click on the title of your circle from the given listing.
- After doing this, a link will appear in front of you reverse the title of your circle, on which you will have to click.
- Now, the applicant will see a code on his display which will be the code of the applicant’s secretariat, notice down that code.