AP YSR Asara Scheme Payment Status | YSR Asara Scheme Status Check | YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility in Telugu
YSR Asara Scheme has been began by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, Andhra Pradesh facilitates the profit of mortgage waiver of girls self-help teams and other cooperative societies of the state. This scheme is one of the Navaratarnalu schemes. AP YSR Asara Scheme has principally been began for destitute girls working in Small Help Groups (SHGs). This is a mortgage waiver scheme. Under this scheme, Navratnalu schemes have been began to profit the girls to cut back the poverty of the state by serving to the destitute girls related with small cooperative societies. We have displayed you the complete data of YSR Asara Scheme 2022 through this writing. To get complete data about this scheme, you have to read our article until the finish. [Also Read- Amma Vodi List 2022: Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status]
About AP YSR Asara Scheme 2022
This scheme was began by the Andhra Pradesh government for the girls of the state. Through the YSR Asara Scheme, financial help is to be supplied to the poor girls of the state in the form of mortgage waiver. Under AP YSR Asara Scheme, the poor girls of the state have to inculcate a feeling of empowerment and self-reliance. We all know that loans to destitute girls for well being care, training, each day requirements, aged care and so on. are given by banks or any other lender at excessive rates of interest. In view of all these problems of poor girls working in Self Help Groups (SHGs), the Government of Andhra Pradesh began the YSR Asara Scheme in 2020 to give a sense of sympathy to these bodily and mentally disturbed girls. [Also Read- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Status & Beneficiary List]
- Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme was began by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on eleventh September 2020.
- The YSR Social Assistance Scheme for the growth of destitute girls was inaugurated at the camp workplace in September 2020 at the press of a button.
- Andhra Pradesh government has proposed to cowl more than 1,54956 girls from city areas under this scheme.
- Under AP YSR Asara Schemegirls from economically backward courses and minority communities will be included.
- Navaratnalu schemes have been launched to facilitate girls by working poverty in the state of Andhra Pradesh by offering help to destitute girls related with small cooperative societies.
Overview of YSR Asara Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Asara Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Destitute girls (SHGs) of the state|
|Benefits||Loan waiver of debt-ridden SHGs girls|
|Category:||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
Objectives of AP YSR Asara Scheme
AP YSR Asara Scheme was began by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on eleventh September 2020. The major goal of this scheme is to provide mortgage waiver facility to the destitute girls (SHGs) of Andhra Pradesh state under this scheme. Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme will show to be very helpful for the girls of Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, girls of the state will be made empowered and self-reliant and they will also be supplied financial help. Through this scheme, the girls of Dwakra will also be supplied financial help by the Andhra Pradesh government. Under Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme, girls of self-help teams will be freed from loans and at the same time girls will also get freedom from lenders giving loans at higher rates of interest. (*5*)
- Under AP YSR Asara Schemeloans will be supplied to the girls of self-help teams in 4 installments.
- The quantity will be instantly transferred to the girls of self-help teams by the Andhra Pradesh government in their financial institution accounts.
Benefits & Features of Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme has been began by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Under this scheme, the profit of financial help will be supplied to the destitute girls (SHGs) of Andhra Pradesh state.
- To inculcate a sense of empowerment and self-reliance amongst the girls of the state.
- Women will get freedom from loans at higher rates of interest.
- A call has been taken by the Andhra Pradesh government to spend Rs 25,383 crore under this scheme in the next 4 years.
- Only 90000 girls will be supplied advantages under this scheme.
- 6345.87 crore has been released by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy ji for the first installment for the destitute girls (SHGs) of the state.
- The quantity supplied through YSR Asara Scheme 2022 will be instantly transferred to the financial institution accounts of girls in 4 installments.
Eligibility of AP YSR Asara Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a everlasting resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant age should be 45 years and 60 years.
- The applicant applying should belong to the Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Economically Backward Classes.
- Be a member of Women Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- To get the profit under YSR Asara Scheme 2022, the feminine beneficiary should have taken the mortgage before eleventh April 2019.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Loan Document
- SC / ST / BC / Minority group certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport Size Image
Application Process under YSR Asara Scheme
Till now the state government has not disclosed about the process of filling the application form. We will replace the details about the detailed application process when it is clarified by the officers. Here are some general steps that you need to follow to apply for the scheme-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of YSR Asara Scheme. After this the residence page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the residence page of the website, you have to click on the possibility of “Apply Online”. After that the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- After this you have to click on the possibility of “Continue” after studying the instructions. After this, after coming into all the data rigorously, after importing all your necessary documents, you have to click on the possibility of “Submit”.
- Now after submitting the application form, you can also take out its printout and maintain it.
- In this method you will be in a position to complete your application process easily.