rahat.up.nic.in/epass Registration | UP Lockdown Pass Apply Online | Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass Online | UP Curfew e Pass Online Application
We all know that our entire nation is combating the coronavirus epidemic illness as a result of the Covid-19 an infection is rising very fast. Keeping this downside in thoughts, the Prime Minister of our nation has Extend Lockdown. Keeping in thoughts the lock-down initiated by the central government, the UP government has began the website rahat.up.nic.in for the individuals of the state through which the UP lockdown pass facility has been launched. This Uttar Pradesh e Pass has been organized to provide entry to day by day wants in all households. Under this scheme, needy individuals will be despatched to the home such as grocery/milk, and many others. Citizens of the nation can also go out for important work under the UP Curfew e-pass. So, if you also need to create your e-pass, then read this article in element, we have supplied all the data associated to it in this article. [Also Read – UDISE Plus: Online School Login/Code & Registration at udiseplus.gov.in Portal]
UP Lockdown Pass 2022
In our entire nation, the number of contaminated sufferers of corona virus illness is growing very a lot. The Central Government and the State Governments are working at their stage to cut back this downside. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has elevated the lockdown to seventeenth May 2021 in the morning. After the central government introduced the lockdown, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the system of UP Lockdown Pass for all important Service, making it easier for the general public to entry all the important Service in the occasion of lock-down. Through Uttar Pradesh e Passservice suppliers will be in a position to provide the necessary Service to your dwelling even after lock-down, and for this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Passyou can apply on the rahat.up.nic.in portal. [Also Read – UP COVID Lab Report: Corona (COVID-19) Test Report Download at labreports.upcovid19tracks]
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh e Pass
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh e Pass|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Curfew Pass Registration|
|Benefits||Online Application Procedure|
|Category:||Uttar Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
Objective of rahat.up.nic.in e pass
In view of the growing outbreak of Kovid-19 in the nation, the central government has prolonged the lockdown until 14 May 2019. In the occasion of this lockdown, it is the duty of the state government to provide all the necessary Service to the individuals of the state. This is the cause that after the lockdown in UP until 14 May 2019, the UP Chief Minister has introduced to make Uttar Pradesh e Pass available for all important Service. According to this association, individuals offering important amenities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, individuals related with grocery, milk, chemist store and many others. can apply for their Uttar Pradesh curfew e pass on rahat.up.nic.in portal. With the help of this UP Curfew e Pass, all these service suppliers will be in a position to provide all their amenities and Service to the widespread individuals without any problem. [Also Read – UP COVID-19 Test Results Online: CORONA Test Lab Report at labreports.upcovid19tracks]
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass
- Citizens in the state must register themselves through the rahat.up.nic.in portal for dwelling availability of items through Uttar Pradesh e Pass to milk sellers, electronics markers, and chemists.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Passthe servants of the state will not have any downside in offering important Service from door to door.
- According to the UP government, all the agricultural merchants in the state can apply for the UP Lockdown Pass with milk.
- The helpline number 1800-180-5145 has also been began through the UP government for the comfort of individuals, on which you can get any variety of help.
Apply for UP Lockdown Pass
Any citizen who needs to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass who gives grocery / milk / drugs service, will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of curfew pass of Uttar Pradesh. After this, the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the dwelling page of the website, you will see the choice of this pass in the high menu, after which you have to click that choice.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on the choice of Apply ePass, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see a form in which you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this confirm your mobile number through OTP and the next page will open on your display.
- Here you can see the curfew pass online registration form. Carefully fill all the data sought in this form like your identify, date of birth, identify of tehsil and many others.
- After filling all the data, press the submit button. In this manner your registration process will be accomplished and after some time your data is processed, your e-pass will be issued.
Check the Status of Uttar Pradesh e Pass Application
If you have applied for UP Lockdown Pass and now you need to know the standing of the application, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website (rahat.up.nic.in) of Uttar Pradesh curfew e pass, After this, the dwelling page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the dwelling page of the website, you have to click on the choice of “Track your application”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the UP Lockdown Pass registration number and registered mobile number.
- After filling the data, you have to click on the button of the search application.
- After this, data associated to UP ePass Status will come to you.