Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Application Form | West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme | WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
It is very important for us to get a good training in scholar life. Many instances the meritorious college students are not ready to pursue their training due to poor financial condition of the household. To remedy this drawback, protecting in thoughts the minor youngsters, the Government of West Bengal has began the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, Under this scholarship scheme, college students from minority communities will be given financial help for additional research. Here in this article all the data associated to this scholarship has been shared, if you need to take benefit of this scholarship, then read the article utterly until the finish. [Also Read- [Registration] Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK): Application Form, Status Check,
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The Government of West Bengal has began the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship protecting in thoughts the college students who are financially weak to proceed their training. This scholarship will work to help the college students to make their goals fly by giving them financial help for additional training. Through this scholarship, financial help will be offered to college students in Under-Graduate and Postgraduate packages. Along with this, meritorious college students of Class ninth to Class 12th can also apply for the scholarship. [Also Read- Duare Sarkar Camp List 2022: Download District Wise Camp Schedule PDF]
Overview of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal college students|
|Objective||Providing the Benefit of Scholarship to the Students of West Bengal|
|Category:||West Bengal Government Schemes|
To take benefit of the scholarship, it will be mandatory to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
Common Eligibility Criteria
- Only everlasting resident college students of West Bengal will be eligible to take benefit of this scholarship.
- Students pursuing their training from institutions situated in West Bengal will be ready to apply for this.
- It will be necessary to follow any one of the listed programs.
- The household income from all sources under the scholarship should be much less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
Revised Eligibility Criteria
Earlier, to take benefit of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, a minimum of 75% marks had to be secured, only those whose marks were above this may get financial help. Now West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has amended the grade guidelines and fastened minimum 60% marks. Students securing more than this will be ready to get financial help by applying for the scholarship. Along with this he has gifted laptops and books by well-known authors to at least 1700 college students. With the help of which all the college students will be ready to acquire more information. [Also Read- West Bengal Health Scheme 2022: Eligibility, Coverage & Hospital List]
Specific Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in Secondary Examination or any other recognized examination of equivalent degree.
- First year diploma college students who have secured 75% marks in secondary examination or second year examination can apply.
- The greatest 5 subject score of the applicant under the Senior Secondary Examination should be at least 75%, then only he will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who have secured 53% marks in honors topics at the commencement degree will be ready to apply.
- If you have done commencement with engineering then you should have 55% marks in it.
- Applicants of the Okay-3 element who want to avail the scholarship must have a legitimate K2 ID authorized receipt.
- Along with the receipt, they must be in pursuing postgraduate degree research in Science, Arts or Commerce, and must have scored a minimum of 45% marks.
- Such college students who had applied for MPhil or PhD from a government aided institute in the state of West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
While applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the applicant must have these documents:-
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Ration card
- voter card
- Higher Secondary Education Report
- financial institution passbook
- passport dimension photo
- income certificate
- Domicile certificate
Application Procedure for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
To take benefit of this scholarship, applicants have to follow the procedure mentioned below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of this scholarship. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the possibility of “Registration, After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you will see some important data which you have to read and click on the “Proceed for Registration” button given below.
- Then the registration form will appear in front of you, in which you have to enter all the details like your mobile number, email id. After this your login credentials will be generated.
- You have to “Login” to this website with your login credentials. After login, enter all the details requested in your application form, upload all the required documents.
- After importing the documents you have to click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process. Thus your application will be accomplished.