Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Registration Form | Amma Vodi Scheme 2021-22 Application Form PDF | Amma Vodi Scheme Apply Form | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
On 10th In June 2019, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched an educational assistant scheme named Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022, Under this scheme, financial advantages will be supplied to the college students of poor households. This financial incentive will be given to the college students of both personal and government School. A beneficiary checklist has been introduced by the involved authority on twenty seventh December 2019. It has been advised by the state government that through this scheme, help and advantages will be supplied to the citizens so that all of them can Live their life nicely. So Friends at this time we will inform with you all the important data of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2022, We will share with you the step by step procedure to verify your identify in this checklist. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a scheme named Amma Vodi Scheme, Under this scheme financial help will be supplied to the college students of poor households. Financial help will be supplied to all the poor college students of government/personal/aided School. Financial help of Rs 15000 will be given. The government has set a budget of Rs 6318 crore for this scheme. The Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme was introduced in the form of an election manifesto. It was a half of Navratnalu scheme. Andhra Pradesh government has released the beneficiary checklist on its official website. We have lined the process to verify the beneficiary checklist online. You can go through it and verify your identify in the beneficiary checklist. (*5*)
Highlights of Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Mother / Guardian|
|Application Procedure||Online / Offline|
|Objective||Raising the literacy charge in the state|
|Benefits||Beneficiary mom/guardian will be given Rs 15,000|
|Category:||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to profit the residents of the state. In this sequence, the state government has made up its thoughts to begin the AP Vodi scheme. Under this Amma Vodi Scheme, the state government will work to profit these ladies who will ship their youngsters to school for schooling. After profitable implementation of this scheme, it will help in growing the stage of literacy in the state. In phrases of literacy charge, Andhra Pradesh ranks twenty-one in India with a literacy charge of 73.4%. The newly elected Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh needs a fast improve in the literacy charge in the state under this scheme has been began. This welfare scheme will be carried out in the whole state and citizens of each caste/faith group can take benefit of this scheme. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2021]
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
- Under this Scheme, an help of Rs 15,000 will be supplied to the candidates.
- Students from poor households will be ready to complete their research easily.
- People from all caste and non secular communities are eligible to apply.
- The government under this Scheme will act as an incentive to ship youngsters to school through incentive funds.
- After profitable implementation of this scheme, the literacy charge and per capita income will improve in the state.
- All the beneficiaries of this scheme will be supplied financial help of 15000/- per 12 months immediately in the checking account.
- The Amma Vodi Scheme Application will work to promote schooling amongst youngsters and help in lowering dropout charge amongst those that have dropped out of their research.
- If the scholar discontinues his schooling throughout the educational 12 months, the profit of the educational 12 months will not be passed on to his beneficiary.
Deadlines For the School
The department has set certain time limits for the submission of knowledge for the college students in the current educational 12 months. You can get data about it from right here –
- Strength at least 100 – before 25 November.
- Strength between 100 and 300 on 26 November.
- Over 300 Strengths – 27 November.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme Application
To avail this scheme, the eligibility criteria given will have to be obligatory.
- This Scheme can be availed only by the everlasting residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- To take benefit of this scheme, school admission of the youngsters of the applicant household is necessary.
- Students belonging to all caste / faith communities are eligible to apply.
- Mothers or guardians must ensure that their youngsters have extra than 75% attendance in school.
- In any case, the baby of the beneficiary stops learning in the center of the semester of the educational 12 months, then he will not be ready to take benefit of the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme,
- Students of the beneficiary should be learning in class 1 st in 12th government or personal aided and personal unaided school okay / junior college including residential School / college in the state from the educational 12 months 2021.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof such as-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- School identity card to affirm the identity of the scholar.
- School Certificates
- Bank Account Details
Application Procedure for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022
In case you have fulfilled the eligibility, criteria given above, you can complete the application process in online mode through the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website began by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. After that, the homepage of website will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website click on the choice of Amma Vodi Application Form, The application form will open in front of you, now download this form.
- In this form, you have to paste your passport measurement photo and enter the required documents.
- Now after checking the data entered in the application form, you have to go to the nearest workplace and submit it.
- You can download and submit the online form through the official portal ap.gov.in.
- 4th Floor, B Block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
- Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone : 0866 288 3941, Email : [email protected]
- Downlaod Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form