Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Registration | Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Assam | Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Online Form
In order to encourage all the college students of Assam who are pursuing higher schooling, the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme has been launched by the government to give mortgage subsidy to the college students of Assam in the form of ₹50000 scholarship through this scheme. Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 has been began. If you are a scholar of Assam and you need to get mortgage subsidy through this scheme, for that you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria, we have to write the info about the mandatory eligibility criteria for the scheme in this article itself, as well as associated to the scheme. All the info like how you can apply under this scheme, what is the goal of the scheme, what advantages will be offered to the college students through the scheme, and so on., We request you to read this article until the finish. [Also Read- Assam Ration Card List: Download District/ Block Wise List, Check Status]
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022
All those college students of Assam who are not ready to get something as a result of of their financial condition. But he desires to get higher schooling that’s why this scheme has been began through Assam Government. Through this scheme Rs 50000 will be offered to all those folks who need to get educational mortgage from banks for their higher schooling. need. Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 was began on 4th September 2020. Earlier also the Assam government had distributed Rs 50000 amongst 1500 college students through the Chief Minister. Till now 5000 college students have already acquired Rs 50000 through this scheme. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
Highlights of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
|Name||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched By||By Assam Government|
|Objective||Providing 50000 Rupees to the Students Who Take Educational Loans|
|Category:||Assam Government Schemes|
Objective of Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The fundamental goal of the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is that all those college students of Assam who need to transfer forward with their personal will and need to enhance their future, however they are unable to research additional due to their weak financial condition, due to this drawback of theirs. For redressal, this scheme has been began through the Government of Assam, through this scheme the scholar can complete his research by taking a mortgage. Through this only the college students of Assam will be given a financial mortgage of up to ₹ 50000 in the form of subsidy. Students can also take admission in educational institutions free of cost. And college students whose Results are superb however not ready to get schooling. He can take his admission by taking benefit of the scheme. This will help in rising the human capital in the state of Assam and at the same time it will improve the want of the folks to take higher schooling more severely. (*10*)
Benefits of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
- Abhinandan schooling mortgage subsidy scheme 2022 is the availability of ₹50000 on any educational mortgage taken by the college students of the state of assam.
- Will be ready to cowl their educational mortgage payment through ₹50000 offered to them by the assam government. Through this scheme scholar can complete his research by taking mortgage.
- Through this financial mortgage up to ₹ 50000 will be given as subsidy to the college students of Assam only.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the mortgage demand to be ₹1 lakh or more.
- This will help in rising the human capital in the state of Assam as well as improve the willingness of the folks to take higher schooling more severely.
- Rupees 50000 have already been given to 5,000 college students of Assam states through this scheme.
To apply for this scheme 2022, you have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:
- Applicant must be a everlasting resident of Assam State
- The financial institution from which the educational mortgage is taken should be recognized through the Reserve Bank of India.
- No income criteria have been set for Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme,
- The applicants who have already benefited under Vidya Laxmi Yojana will not be given the profit of this scheme.
- Educational mortgage should be at least Rs.100000 or more
- A mortgage account should not be through NPA standing
- For all schooling loans, 25% of the sanctioned mortgage quantity should be submit disbursement and sanctioned from 1st April 2019.
- Applicant must have taken educational mortgage before the date of thirty first March 2019.
- Must have taken educational mortgage from any scheduled business financial institution or Regional Rural Assam Bank.
Beneficiaries will not be eligible
Applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria given below will not be ready to take benefit of this Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme –
- If an applicant is compensation of mortgage installments due for the given time period
- All educational loans are declared as non-performing property with a particular period of 90 days.
- was launched by the Government of Assam in If you are one of the beneficiaries of Vidya Lakshmi Yojana 2017 scheme then you will not be ready to apply for Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- Government staff applying through Vidya Laxmi Yojana can avail educational loans of up to 5-10 lakhs.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 Apply Online
If you need to apply for this scheme, its easy process is given below through which you can apply –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme, after that the house page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the house page of the website, you have to click on the possibility of applyafter which a new page will open in front of you.
- There you will get all the info requested like -Applicant Name Father’s Name, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Bank Details, Pan Card Details and so on. have to be entered.
- After giving all the info, you will have to upload the necessary documents like – Loan Proof, Address Proof, Pan Card Proof.
- Giving all the info you have to click on the submit possibility.
- In this manner you Assam Government will deposit subsidy quantity of Rs. 50,000 into your schooling mortgage account.