Forest Guard Bharti: A golden opportunity has been supplied for the unemployed college students who are looking for the job of Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) in the Forest Department. Notification of Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 has been issued for tenth and 12th passed unemployed candidates to do government jobs. Both males and girls can apply in Forest Guard Recruitment 2022.
So the candidates who need to get a government job by applying for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 can simply apply by visiting the official website. There are various vacancies to be appointed in the Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. So this is a golden opportunity for you to apply for it as soon as potential. The age limit for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 has been fastened as 21 to 28 years. tenth pass candidates can apply in this.
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 Overview
|RSMSSB Forest Guard Bharti 2022 Details|
|Name of institution||Rajasthan Forest Department|
|Number of posts||2399 Posts|
|Eligibility||tenth / 12th|
Every year Forest Guard Recruitment Exam is carried out by Madhya Pradesh Forest Department to fill various vacant posts of Forest Guard. The selection process of Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 will be done by a written test that means first of all you will be taken a laptop based mostly test. In this exam, you will be requested questions associated to topics like Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Knowledge and so forth. According to the marks you will get in this exam, you will also be chosen. Therefore, give the exam of Forest Guard with a good coronary heart. For the job of Forest Guard, the government has proven a new manner to the unemployed.
Age Limit for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 (Forest Guard Bharti – Age Limit & Relaxation)
The age limit for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 carried out by the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department is as follows –
• Minimum age limit 21 years
• Maximum age limit 28 years
• Age relaxation of 3 years has been supplied to OBC category candidates.
• Age relaxation of 5 years has been supplied to SC ST category candidates.
(*3*)Documents Required for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 (Forest Guard Bharti – Important Documents)
If you also need to apply for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022, then it is mandatory for you to have the following documents –
• income certificate
• caste certificate
• Age Certificate
• residence certificate
• Aadhar Card
• Mobile Number
• Passport measurement photo
• Bank account number
• tenth Marksheet
• 12th Marksheet
Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Forest Guard Bharti The selection process for 2022 will be done on the following foundation –
- Written Exam :- First of all you have to give a written exam in Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. Meaning you will be taken a laptop based mostly test in which questions will be requested about topics like Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Knowledge and so forth. On the foundation of the marks scored in this written examination, you will attain the next spherical of Forest Guard Recruitment selection process.
- Physical Test/Physical Criteria :- Candidates certified in the written examination will be called for the next spherical of the selection process of Forest Guard Recruitment i.e. Physical Standards. In this, your bodily test will be done by the docs whether you are eligible for this recruitment or not. And at the same time your peak, chest, race and so forth. will also be checked.
- Document Test/Verification :- The candidates who have passed the Physical Test will be called for Document Verification. In which the documents connected by you in the application form will be inspected. The candidates whose documents are right will be chosen in the Forest Guard Recruitment and those whose documents have any error will be expelled.
Application Process for Forest Guard Recruitment (How to apply for Forest Guard Bharti)
Interested candidates who need to apply for Forest Guard Recruitment, they can follow the easy steps given below to apply –
- Interested candidates have to first go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Forest Department https://mpforest.gov.in to apply.
- After this the dwelling page will open in front of you.
- On this dwelling page, click on the Recruitment choice.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the data requested in the application form accurately.
- Also upload all the documents requested for in the application form.
- Please check your data once once more. After that click on the choice of Payment (Application Fee).
- Pay the requested application fee and click on submit button.
- Now your application for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 is done.
- If you need, you can also take a print out of it and maintain it.
Application Fee for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 (Forest Guard Bharti Application Fees)
The prescribed application fee for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 is as follows –
• The application fee for general category individuals is ₹520.
• The application fee for OBC and EWS category is ₹520.
• The application fee for SC ST and PWD category individuals has been fastened at ₹ 320.
Note :- For the application of Forest Guard Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for you to be tenth pass. For data associated to this, you should check its official website https://mpforest.gov.in.
Forest Guard Bharti 2022 – FAQS
How many posts are to be appointed in Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 is to be recruited for round 1340 posts.
What is the age limit for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
The prescribed age limit for Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 is 21 to 28 years.