Railway Bharti 2022Railway Recruitment 2022 is organized every year by the Indian Railways for the recruitment of various posts in the railways. Railway recruitment exam is carried out at the national degree in which candidates from any state can appear. Railway recruitment exam is carried out in both Hindi and English language, the candidate should not face any downside whereas giving the exam.
Interested candidates who need to apply for this recruitment can apply online by visiting its official website. The selection of candidates in the Railway Recruitment Examination is through a written examination which means first of all the candidates have to appear in a Computer Based Test (CBT). They will be chosen on the foundation of marks obtained in this examination. The timing of Railway Recruitment Exam has been mounted at 1:30 hours.
Railway Bharti 2022 Overview
|Notification||RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 for 2900+ Apprentice Posts, Apply Online @rrcer.com|
|Notification Date||Mar 29, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 10, 2022|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
If you have passed 10th class and you need to get recruited in railway then this is a golden opportunity for you as a result of Indian Railways is going to arrange examination for the recruitment of various railway vacancies. The recruitment is to be done by this exam for various posts like RRB NTPC RRB JE, SSE, ASM, Ticket Collector, Operating and many others. It is every candidate’s dream to get a job in Railways. Therefore, Indian Railways every year issues notification for the recruitment of various railway posts so that those folks who need to make their profession by doing jobs in railways can get opportunities.
How many posts are to be recruited in Railway Recruitment 2022?
A complete of 20 vacancies are to be stuffed for Junior Technical Associate (Technical Associate) Posts through Indian Railways Railway Recruitment 2022. These vacancies are scheduled otherwise according to completely different category of folks like –
• Only 8 seats are vacant for general category candidates.
• 5 seats will be stuffed for SC category candidates.
• 2 seats are vacant for SC candidates.
• 5 seats are reserved for OBC category candidates.
• And 2 seats are reserved for EWS candidates.
Eligibility for Railway Recruitment 2022 (Railway Bharti – Eligibility Criteria)
If you also need to apply for Railway Recruitment 2022 carried out by Indian Railways then it is mandatory for you to follow some prescribed criteria which are as follows –
Educational Qualification (Railway Bharti – Educational Qualifications)
To be eligible for Railway Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the candidates to pass the 10th and 12th examination from a recognized board.
Apart from this, candidates who have done BE, Diploma BSc from a recognized university are also eligible for Railway Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit :- (Railway Bharti – Age Criteria)
- In this examination of Railway Recruitment 2022 carried out by Indian Railways, completely different age limits have been set for completely different classes of folks like –
- The age limit for general category candidates is 18 to 33 years.
- The age limit for OBC category candidates is 18 to 36 years.
- The minimum age limit for SC ST category candidates is 18 years and most age limit is 38 years.
Documents Required for Railway Recruitment 2022 (Railway Bharti – Important Documents)
If you also need to apply for Railway Recruitment 2022, then you will need the following documents which are as follows –
• residence certificate
• Age Certificate
• income certificate
• caste certificate
• Passport measurement photo
• Mobile Number
• Educational Qualification Certificate (Includes – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc Marksheet)
• Employment Registration Certificate
• identity card
Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Process (Railway Bharti – Application Process)
• For the application of Railway Recruitment 2022, first you go to the official website of Indian Railways https://indianrailways.gov.in.
• After this, the house page of the facet will open in front of you.
• Now click on the link of registration on this house page.
• After this the application form will open in front of you.
• Now fill all the data requested in the application form.
• Now upload the relevant documents.
• Then click on submit key button.
• Your application for Railway Recruitment 2022 has been done.
• If you need, you can take a print out of it and maintain it.
Application Fee for Railway Recruitment 2022 (Railway Bharti Application Fees)
The prescribed application fee for completely different classes of age teams is as follows –
• Application fee ₹250 for SC/ST candidates
• Application fee ₹250 for OBC category candidates
• Application fee ₹250 for EWS, minority candidates
• Application fee for feminine candidates ₹250
• Application fee for general and other category candidates is ₹ 500.
Note: – Through which article we have offered you all the data associated to railway recruitment like application fee, application process, documents, eligibility and many others. For more data about railway recruitment, you should check its official website https://indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Bharti 2022 – FAQS
What is the prescribed age limit for Railway Recruitment 2022?
The prescribed age limit for Railway Recruitment 2022 is 18 to 33 years.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment 2022?
For the application of Railway Recruitment 2022, you can apply by visiting its official website https://indianrailways.gov.in or www.indianrail.gov.in.