Air Force Bharti 2022 : A notification by Indian Air Force (IAF) for recruitment of Group C civilian posts like House Keeping Staff (HKS), Cook, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Hindi Typist and so forth. in various Air Force Station items. has been published. The official notification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 has been released by the Indian Air Force on 26 March 2022. Eligible and candidates can apply to any of the above mentioned Air Force submit of their alternative primarily based on vacancies and Qualification. And can get government job.
Candidates in applying for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 must have at least 10th pass, even then they will be eligible for this recruitment. Otherwise they cannot apply for this recruitment. Indian Air Force had released Group C Recruitment 2022 notification in employment information. The application process for the same is offline and the candidates are chosen on the foundation of an examination.
Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts Group C recruitment exam to fill up various posts in Air Force Headquarters and unbiased items. Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification for various posts this year.
In this recruitment carried out by the Indian Air Force, many posts including House Keeping Staff (HKS), Cook, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and so forth. will be recruited in Air Force Stations and Air Force Hospital whereas recruitment to the submit of Hindi Typist will be done at CASB Delhi. will be done in 10th pass or 12th pass candidates can apply for this recruitment. The application process for the recruitment under Indian Air Force Group C notification will be introduced soon. However, the recruitment application process for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment Notification is expected to start in August 2022.
Documents Required for Air Force Recruitment 2022 (Air Force Bharti 2022 – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- mobile number
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- passport measurement photo
- 10th/12th marksheet
Eligibility for Air Force Recruitment 2022 (Air Force Bharti 2022 – Eligibility Criteria)
Air Force Bharti 2022: It is mandatory for the candidates to follow the prescribed eligibility criteria to be eligible for Air Force Recruitment 2022 which are as follows –
Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for IAF Group C Recruitment 2022 must ensure whether they fulfill the educational requirements for the submit they are applying for. The submit clever educational requirement criteria for IAF Group C vacancies are given below. As –
- MTS :- The candidates in applying for the submit of MTS must have passed class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board or school.
- HKS :- It is mandatory for the candidates to be 10th pass for HKS submit.
- Cook :- 10th pass with Certificate or Diploma in Catering + Experience in the commerce.
- Carpenter :- 10th pass or equivalent + ITI in applicable commerce
- Hindi Typist :- 12th pass or equivalent along with handbook Hindi typing velocity of 30 w.p.m. on typewriter or 35 w.p.m. Hindi typing velocity on pc.
Age Limit :- Age Criteria for IAF Group C Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates can check here higher and decrease age limit for totally different classes.
- The age limit for General / EWS category is 18 to 25 years.
- The age limit for OBC category is 18 to 28 years and higher age limit is relaxable by 3 years.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD age limit is 18 to 35 years and higher age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Application Process for Air Force Recruitment 2022 (Air Force Bharti 2022 – Application Process)
- Interested candidates for Air Force Recruitment 2022 first visit the official website of Indian Air Force.
- Now download the official notification of IAF Recruitment from the residence page.
- After that take a printout of the last page of the notification i.e. application form.
- Fill all the required details rigorously on the IAF Group C Application Form.
- Verify all the details in the application form.
- After this, put your two photographs in the application form and signal it.
- Collect all the required documents as per the notification and connect a self-attested copy of every doc.
- Put the self-attested copies of the application form and documents in an envelope and ship to the involved workplace through velocity submit.
Note :- Air Force Bharti 2022: Candidates should ensure that the application form should attain the workplace before the last date of application. IAF will not settle for any application obtained after the last date.
Air Force Bharti 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What are IAF Group C Posts?
Ans. IAF Group C posts embody class III and IV staff like MTS, Housekeeping Staff, Cook, LDC, Mess Staff, Painter, Carpenter and so forth.
Q2. Is the IAF Group C exam carried out online?
Ans. No, IAF Group C exam is not carried out online. This is an offline exam.