Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022: GDS means Gramin Dak Sevak. Its job is to attain the mail. India Post is also recognized as Post Office. The primary goal of India Post is to deal with the various capabilities of the Department of Posts such as supply of mail, amassing stamps, stationery, sale of stamps and many others. Every year Dak Sevak Recruitment Examination is organized by India Post to fill the people, under this examination, India Post has carried out various posts like Gramin Dak Sevak BhartiMulti Tasking Staff, Postman, Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Sorting Assistant and many others. The notification has been issued to fill the vacant posts, so the candidates who need to take benefit of this opportunity to do the job in the submit workplace can visit the official website of Indian Post. You can apply for this by visiting
You do not need to have any expertise for the appointment of these various submit workplace posts. You simply need to pass 10th or 12th. The age limit for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 has been set by India Post as 18 to 40 years. In this your submit can be anyplace in India. India Post Gram Dak Sevak 2022 has released notification for recruitment to fill various vacant posts like Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Postman, MTS, Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Sorting Assistant and many others in many states. For which the online registration will start from the second week of July 2022. The last date to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 is the last week of July.
Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022 Overview :
|Department||Indian Postal Department India Post
(Bharatiya Dak Vibhag)
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster
and Assistant Branch Postmaster
|educational qualification||10th have|
|technical qualification||3 months pc certificate|
|Age Range||18 to 40|
|Mode of Fee Payment||online or offline|
|Application fee||Rs.100 (Only General/EWS and
For OBC Male candidates)
Documents required for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment (Important documents for Gramin Dak Sewak Bharti 2022):
- aadhar card
- caste certificate
- age certificate
- income certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Pan Card
- passport dimension photo
- mobile number
- checking account number
- pc certificate
Eligibility for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022
To be eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory to follow certain criteria set by India Post like –
- For Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022, candidates should have complete data of studying and writing communication in the native language of the respective states or union territories.
- The most important and important eligibility is that the candidates should know how to trip a cycle.
- Interested candidates must have passed 10th examination from any recognized board with good marks.
- It is also necessary for the candidates to have data of pc.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have the original certificate of 60 days pc training.
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022
The age of the candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 by India Post has been mounted as 18 to 40 years. But along with this, some higher age relaxation has been offered by India Post for the individuals of Other Backward Castes/Reserved Classes, which is as follows –
- Upper age relaxation of 3 years is offered for OBC category candidates.
- Upper age relaxation of 2 years is given for SC ST candidates.
- Upper age relaxation of 10 years has been offered to PWD disabled individuals.
- 13 years for OBC and PWD
- 15 years for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Application Process for Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 (Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Online Form)
Following is the process to apply for India Post Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 –
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of India Post https://appost.in.
- After visiting the website, the residence page will open in front of you.
- Now on this residence page you go to the registration link.
- After clicking on the registration link, the application form will open in front of you.
- Now fill all the data requested in this application form like title, tackle, aadhar card number, mobile number, checking account number and many others.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number for verification.
- And at the same time a unique registration number will also be generated.
- With the help of this registration number candidates will fill the application form for Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022.
- Now upload all the documents requested in the application form and signature, photo and many others.
- After filling the application form candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through both online or offline mode.
- Candidates have to visit Head Post Office for payment of offline application fee.
- Now after rechecking the data, submit the application form.
- Your application for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 has been done.
- If you need, you can also take a print out of it and hold it.
Application Fees for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 (Application Fees for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022)
Candidates are required to pay the application fee to apply. The application fee can be paid both online and offline. The application fee for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 by India Post has been set in a different way for completely different classes like –
- The application fee for general category is ₹100.
- The application fee for OBC candidates has been mounted at ₹100.
- The application is completely free for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
- And the application is free for any category of feminine candidates.
Note :- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 will be chosen on the foundation of marks obtained in 10th class examination. For more data associated to Dak Sevak Recruitment visit the official website of India Post https://appost.in.
Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022:
Who is eligible to apply for the submit of India Post Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who have passed their 10th class examination are eligible to apply for the submit of Gramin Dak Sevak.
How many posts are to be appointed in India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022?
Around 5477 posts are to be appointed in Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022. For more data associated to the posts, check its official website.