Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Registration | Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2022 | SC/ST/OBC Scholarship Scheme | Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan Application Form | Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan In Hindi
There are many such poor youngsters in our nation who are unable to examine due to financial weak spot, maintaining in thoughts all those youngsters, the central government and the state government start various schemes. Similarly, the Government of Rajasthan has made a provision to provide help to the college students of the state. Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2022 has began. The principal profit of scholarship under this scheme will be supplied by the state government to all those college students who cannot pay their schooling charges. Government of Rajasthan for college students to get their higher schooling easily Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme advantages under. If you also need to take benefit of the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme began by the Government of Rajasthan, then you have to apply by visiting the official website, and we have given the process of applying in this article, then you have to read our article fastidiously. [यह भी पढ़ें- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2021: योजनाओं की सूची, jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in]
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2022
Every year Rajasthan government broadcasts more than six scholarship schemes for all the college students of the state under various other schemes. likewise Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme has been began so that the college students of the state can be supplied help, however the Rajasthan government has Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Through this, only the college students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes have introduced financial help by giving scholarship to transfer forward in the area of schooling and have also said that to take benefit of this scheme. The age of the pupil of the state should be 17 years or more than 17 years. If you need to get more data associated to the scheme then you have to visit its official website. [यह भी पढ़ें- खाद्य सुरक्षा योजना राजस्थान: लाभार्थी सूची eMitra ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
Objective of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2022
of Rajasthan government Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme The principal goal of starting the state is that the college students who are much less financially capable, by offering help to all of them, they all can get success in future through their schooling. Through this scheme, the Rajasthan government will ensure that every pupil of the state can take schooling and there will be no downside in schooling due to his financial condition. Already, the Rajasthan government has helped other college students to pursue their schooling by giving them scholarships under the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme and in the future, the Rajasthan government will start many more schemes to educate the folks of its state. [यह भी पढ़ें- (पंजीकरण) मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म]
Highlight of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme
|scheme identify||Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme|
|initiated||by rajasthan government|
|Department||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|beneficiary||SC, ST, OBC college students|
|Objective||Providing scholarships to the college students of the state|
|Category||Rajasthan Scholarship Schemes|
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme
- The date of applying under this scheme began by the Government of Rajasthan has been prolonged so that all the citizens of the state can get help and advantages.
- Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme To get the advantages under the scheme, college students must have secured more than 60% marks in the 12th examination, only those college students will be given scholarship.
- Benefit will be given to all those college students under this scheme who have secured first one lakh position in Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer Higher Secondary Examination Merit List.
- To get the scholarship by the Government of Rajasthan, the pupil should be a everlasting resident of Rajasthan, only then he can take advantages under the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme.
- Under this scheme, only those college students whose annual household income is much less than 205000 will be supplied financial help.
- Under the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, an annual scholarship of Rs 5000 will be supplied to poor college students.
- Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme The scholarship supplied under the scheme will be immediately transferred to the checking account of the college students.
- Students who have already taken or are taking benefit of any other scholarship scheme, all those college students will not be given profit under this scheme.
Eligibility of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2022
If you need to take benefit of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme by the state government, then you follow the eligibility given below :-
- If you need to apply and take benefit of the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme began by the Government of Rajasthan, then you must be a native of Rajasthan.
- Only those college students who belong to minority castes (SC/ST/OBC) can take benefit of this scheme.
- Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme The pupil applying for the publish must be finding out in a government/personal school of the state.
- The annual income of the mother and father of the pupil should be much less than 2.5 lakh and the household of OBC category college students should have annual income of much less than 1.5 lakh or much less by the Rajasthan government.
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- passport measurement photo
- financial institution passbook
- PAN card for identity proof.
- Attested copy of last qualifying mark sheet/certificate
Rajasthan Scholarship Project Of For application to do Of Process
if you Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme If you need to apply then you can apply online through given steps.
- First of all you need to know about Social Justice and Empowerment Department. official website on to go. The house page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the house page, you have to go to the section of Apply Online/E-Services Scholarship Portal Click on the possibility. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page SIGN-UP/ REGISTER Click on the possibility. After that you have to click on Register tab.
- After you click, you have to select one of the given choices like- Bhamashah, Adhaar, Facebook, Google and so forth.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you, after that you have to enter all the data requested in the form and click on submit button.
- After this you have to login by getting into username and password, in this method your process will be accomplished.
- First of all you need to know about Social Justice and Empowerment Department. official website will go on. After this the house page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the house page of the website, you will discover the menu Contact Us The possibility will appear, now you have to click on this possibility.
- After you click, now a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you will get all the data associated to the contact details on this page.
Answers to the questions requested
Can college students from other states take benefit of this scholarship scheme,
No, the profit of the scholarship scheme can be availed only by the youngsters of the poor and backward lessons, scheduled tribes of the state of Rajasthan.
What is the last date to fill the application form of Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2022?
Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2022 The last date for filling the application form has been mounted as 31.01.2021. Applicant must submit the form before the last date.
How a lot scholarship quantity will be given to the pupil under this scheme,
Under this scheme, a scholarship of Rs 5000 will be given to the pupil, which will be immediately transferred to the beneficiary’s checking account for 10 months in a year.
How a lot scholarship quantity will be given by the government for disabled college students,
Students with disabilities will be given an quantity of 1000 rupees per month for ten months in the checking account, however for this it is mandatory for the disabled college students to submit their 40% incapacity certificate only then they can become eligible.
What is the principal goal of Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme,
The aim of the Rajasthan government is to make them self-reliant and sturdy by offering scholarships to those youngsters of poor households dwelling in the state, who need to proceed their additional research, however due to financial constraints they are not ready to take schooling correctly.
What 10Class tenth college students can fill the scholarship application form,
No, only 12th pass college students can fill the Higher Education Scholarship Application Form.
What is the eligibility under this scheme,
The pupil must have passed the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer in class X with 60%, and the pupil’s identify should be in the merit listing of the Board of Secondary Education in the listing of 1000 college students. Apart from this, about the relaxation of the eligibility, we have defined in element in the above article.